Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Thanks for tonight. You really came through and gave me a chance. It paid off too, we got our second chance," Harry smiled at me as we stood by the doorway to my apartment building. I played with his fingers as he gazed down at me, with his gorgeous locks flopped over his eyes.

"Yeah...I still don't forgive you, but you do deserve a second chance," I looked up at him, hoping he was okay with my response.

"I'll prove to you it was a good decision. I am really --"

Harry was cut off by the door opening and and a girl who seemed about the same age of me,

"NOOOOOWAYYYOURHARRYSTYLES!!!!!!!!ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!" She screamed and leaped on to him, pushing me into the bushes, and completely destroying our romantic talk. Harry stood like a statue for a brief moment, shocked. Then, being the good person he seems to be so far, he hugged the female back, even taking a picture with her as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her entire body shook,

"You're real! You're the real Harry styles! Oh my God. Is this real life? Somebody pinch me - PINCH ME!"

Harry laughed, an obvious fake laugh to anyone who somewhat knew him, or was smart and not some fan girl like this girl seemed to be. You'd think somebody her age would act more appropriately. It's only harry, he's not some amazing guy who's changed the world, all he does is sing. Nothing that unique. Anybody can sing.

"You're so sweet. Thanks for all the support!" Harry handed the girl back her phone who smiled and stared at Harry, and me, awkwardly. It was clear we both wanted her to leave, but she stood there. Just staring,

Harry held my hand and whispered,

"Why don't we, uhh, get going..."

I followed him inside the apartment building, to escape the fan. We turned to go inside, she noticed what we were doing and snapped out of her gaze.

"Oh," she awkwardly looked around at us, "I'll go, stay! Sorry for interrupting you."

She then hurried off on her way down the street towards town, glancing back ever so often to stare and wave to Harry.

"Sorry about that, babe."

"It's alright. Gotta love the fans, aye?"

"Yeah, they are pretty great...but sometimes, you know, they get in the way. But I will always love em."

With that, he needed to head back to his hotel to get sleep before an interview in the morning and then a concert in the city. We were supposed to meet for lunch before his soundcheck. I ran back upstairs to my room, excited for what was to come in the day coming. I'm sure Liz will have plenty of questions, seeing that I obeyed her and returned late (it being 12:15 am...sure it wasn't that late because Styles has stuff to do and this is only just our first date, nothing serious, but considering that I survived the date without the urge to kill myself...and make it out with hope for a future for the two of us, it's a pretty damn good start).