Chapter 30

She was shaking so hard. Every hair on her body was flying in all directions. Her eyes were streaming with tears and her smile quivered violently. She was just a bundle of emotions running so high and wild it seemed unimaginable that they were all trapped in her little body.

"I. I. I love you so muu-much!"

He was so...happy. Breath taken by the beauty in front of him and it didn't even make me jealous. There wasn't a reason. She was far more deserving then I'll ever be. And he wanted to give it to her, even if it were just a moment. For a moment would last forever in her time, and he knew that.

Harry was bent down beside her chair...wheelchair if you want to be so specific. It didn't seem like much of a factor with her. His eyes were glued to her and they were both just so happy. I've always heard about celebrities doing things like Make A Wish and stuff and sometimes it doesn't seem all that so sincere. Sure, a bit more than regular meet and greets, I'll give them that, but a meet and greet nonetheless. However, this wasn't no ordinary meeting.

We'd been here for hours, in a small, tucked away room nobody seemed to care about beneath the stadium. There was a TV and couches and a few posters on the wall. Though the room looked clean, there was a slight odor to suggest the many comings and goings of fellow rock stars.

I stayed in the background most of the time letting Harry and Beneatha, as her name was, talk. Harry was so smitten by the photograph, it only seemed right they meet at once, seeing as he was free. I didn't expect such a long visit, nor did she. Some how though, it seemed neither too long nor too short. Just the perfect moment in time.

When the family left, and Harry and I were alone in the strange room, he smuggled his body up with mine, my back pressed to the wall.

"I owe you so much."

"What are you talking about? You owe me nothing."

"You're forgetting," he said, "I've been so bad to you when all you've ever been is good. No - scratch that. Great."

"Well I wouldn't say that."

He interrupted, "of course you wouldn't. But it is the truth."

I'm never quite certain where things come to his mind or why. I stared at his hypnotizing eyes in awe. What a devilish love he is. His hair was slung back in a hat and his shirt was unbuttoned just enough to make you crazy for more. He knew that. He always did.

"I'd like to repay you."

He lifted his hands from my waist to my checks. His thumbs traced the frame of my face and jawline. It was so seductive in a manner I'd never known before. Course, that's just the way he liked it.

"Come with me..."

His lips smothered mine with sweet passion in mid thought. I wasn't complaining. I like the feeling of being alone and free with him. It's just so different. He broke off for a moment, but as he spoke I inhaled his breath.

"Come with me to dinner. A date."

"Harry...," It hurt so badly to be pulled to reality, but there was no escaping it, "You leave tonight."

"Then we go tonight."

He pulled me in closer, if that was even possible, and if felt just like the night in the stadium. Us, together, alone. In some weird state of mind where the only person I wanted was him and vise versa. His lips were so strong. So captivating.

I was hooked without even a beer in my body. I was all his. And I think that's fine with me.