Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

"Jamie, it's not what you think!" Harry pleaded.

"Oh, shut up. I see right through you. "

"No. No, you've got it all wrong!" He cried. Leaving the grasp of the blonde girl, he tried to hold my hands, but I pulled them away.

"Jamie, please!" Harry said as I began to storm out of the room. He followed me through the halls.

"Stop!" He finally yelled and grabbed my arms so I was unable to move.

"Harry, I don't want to talk about this. I know what you did. You told me things would be different, but your a lier!"

I did my best to hold myself together. I was not going to cry in front of him. Not now. Not ever.

"Let me explain!"

I stayed silent. Unable to speak.

"I don't love that girl! I hardly know her. She's a new friend of mine. I'm doing something secret that I'm not allowed to talk about -- "

"Yeah. Your cheating on me!"

"No, Jamie, never!"

"You did it once, what's to stop you now?" I was furious. Flashbacks from years back flooded to my mind.

"Because I care about you! You mean the world to me, Jamie. Why would I fight so hard for you to forgive me just to cheat?" Harry tried to flirt and play with my hair, but I shrugged it off. His argument was good. But, not too good. I struggled to forgive him, I mustn't give in so soon. Something like this is unforgivable. Especially on his second chance.

"I can't be in a relationship with a man who keeps secrets. Good-bye."