Chapter 9

Hiii everyone! Thanks for the reads! I have some ideas for upcoming chapters, where you, the readers, can decide what happens! Sound cool? Please let me know what you think - comment so I know who would participate! Spread the word about this story - LOVE YOU ALL!

Anybody else on summer? I got out yesterday - so expect lots, lots, lots more chapters!

Chapter Nine:

I ran into my apartment, thrilled at the night I just had. Harry had proven me wrong; he really had changed for that backstabbing jerk he was when we were younger.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW WAS IT!?" Liz screamed when I opened the door. She jumed over the couch and waited for an answer.

"Good," I made her wait for more as I walked to the fridge to poor a glass of chocolate milk.

"C'mon tell me, Jamie! Are you in love?"

"No," I took a sip of my delicious chocolat milk, "but it was a lot better than I thought it would be."

"Ohhhhh you liked it you like it!" She jumped up and down, excitidly, "When are you seeing him again?" 

"Tomorrow, actually!" I said, happily. Liz was over the moon excited.

"I'm so happy for you! I told you - this could be the fairy tale ending you wanted since fourth grade!"

"Hah. Come down, Lizzy! Just gonna take it day by day and see if he's for real...I better go to bed...I have stuff to do tomorrow." We said goodnight to each other and I went to bed. I needed to get away from her, even though I love her so much. I just need some time to myself to register what has happened today. I figured I should stop by to see my brother before seeing Harry, I'm sure he was rattled after seeing Zayn.