9

NATHAN'S POV :

" Look I'm sorry. " I apologised for the nth time. But she kept ignoring me. God! Why is she so difficult? I mean, I've been apologising from almost an hour and she has been constantly ignoring me.

" Look Aylin. I know I shouldn't have yelled at you. " She just rolled her eyes and continued to stare out of the Window. I sighed in frustration and shook my head. It's useless talking to her right now.

I guess I should just give her some time to calm down but I just can't bear her silence. I want to hear her voice. I don't understand what's happening to me I mean I just can't stop thinking about her.

Seeing Adriana with Ashton didn't bother me as much as those texts in Aylin's phone bothered me. Whoever this K is I'm going to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him. I won't let anybody hurt my Aylin. Wait, my Aylin? Where did that come from?

I cleared my throat awkwardly making her look at me. " Your things have been moved into my penthouse and your resignation letter is also ready. You just have to sign it." she just nodded and continued to stare out of the window.

This girl really has a lot of attitude . I really pity the guy whose gonna marry her. He is going to have a hard time with her.

I pulled into the parking lot and turned the engine off. I quickly got out of the car and walked up to her side but before I could open her door she opened it and started walking towards the elevator leaving me no choice other than running after her.

" Aylin wait. " I yelled as we got out of the elevator.

" What? " she demanded. I did a happy dance in my mind finally she spoke to me.

" Look I'm sorry... " But she cut me off in the middle.

" You know what? I don't care. " with that she stomped away.

The door to my penthouse was wide open and laughter could be heard. I watched Aylin as she stood in the doorway awkwardly. I walked up to her and took her hand in mine and led her into the house.

" What the hell are you guys doing here? " I demanded as I glared at my family who by decided to grace me with their presence.

" Well Hello to you too sunny boy." grandpa replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. " Seriously guys what are you all doing here? "

" Well we have a grandson who has no time for his old grandparents. " Grandma replied wiping her fake tears.

" Stop being an ass Nathan come join us. " Dad stated in a fake serious tone making everyone burst into laughter. What's so funny about it?

" It's brownie time. " Mom chirped as she entered the lounge room with a tray full of brownies. She gently placed the tray on the coffee table and instantly the room was filled with the amazing scent of brownies.

" My baby is finally home. " Mom chirped happily as she walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

" Sunny boy wouldn't you introduce us to your girlfriend? " grandpa asked distracting us .

" What's your name sweetie? " Mom asked lovingly as she watched Aylin in awe.

" Aylin. " She replied with a shy smile.

" Such a pretty name. " she commented.

" Come here honey. Let me have a better look at you. " Grandma stated as she walked up to her.

" You are prettier than we had expected. " Grandpa commented. I watched Aylin as she stood there awkwardly blushing a cute shade of pink.

" Come on ,you are scaring the poor girl. " Dad stated with a laugh.

" Don't mind them honey. They are always annoying. " Mom stated with a smile.

" But you still love us. " Dad replied making everyone laugh.

" Where's Kristian? " I asked as I scanned the room.

" Right here brother. " He replied as he walked into the lounge room his eyes glued to Aylin. And for some unknown reason I didn't like the way he was looking at her.

" You must be Aylin? I'm Kristian. " He introduced himself as placed a gentle kiss on the back of her palm so unusual of him.

" Nice to meet you. " She replied with a shy smile.

" Honey why don't you go upstairs and change into something comfortable? You look tired. " Grandma stated she just nodded and walked upstairs. From the corner of my eyes, I saw kristian as he studied her every move.

" I think we have a perfect addition for the family. " Mom chirped happily.

" Did you see her eyes? They are so pretty. " Grandma added.

" You really have a great taste in women sunny boy. " Grandpa stated.

" Not as good as me of course. " Dad added making mom hit him playfully.

" These are the best brownies I've ever had. " grandpa commented as he stuffed his mouth with handful of brownies.

" Vincent, how many times should I warn you not to talk with your mouth full? " Grandma scolded playfully.

" Sorry darling. " grandpa apologised.

I watched Aylin as she walked back into the lounge dressed in a comfortable pair a jeans and a off the shoulder top. To be honest she really looked good.

I studied Kristian as he watched her in awe. A look that he always gave his wife Halena. Her death effected him very badly. To be honest, it effected all of us but for him it did the worst. It was like he had lost the reason to live.

" Welcome back to earth brother. " I was abruptly pulled out of my thoughts.

" Did you hear anything that we just said? " Mom asked in disbelief.

" I was saying that your grandpa and I have planned to give you all a surprise family holiday. " Grandma stated with a bright smile.

This wasn't new for our family. My grandparents always planned surprise holiday every year but it stopped after Halena's death two years back.

" Where are we going this year? " I asked curiously.

" You will find out once we reach there. " grandpa replied.

" A surprise family holiday? Sounds interesting. " my angel spoke and all heads turned towards her.

" Why don't you join us sweetie? " grandpa suggested.

" I.... Um.." she stuttered not knowing how to reply.

" Come on Aylin. We are a family now. " Mom stated.

" Please honey don't say no. " Grandma pleaded. " Ok fine. I'll join you guys. " She replied with a bright smile. I could say she was really excited about this.

" When are we leaving? " Kristian asked still looking at Aylin. Seriously , what's his problem?

" Tomorrow morning. " Dad replied.

" Come on honey let's get your things packed for tomorrow. " Mom suggested as she pulled Aylin from her seat. She gave me a small smile and followed her out of the lounge.