19

AYLIN'S POV :

" Rise and shine sleepy head. " I heard a familiar voice chirp as the curtains were opened wide. " Go away. " I mumbled as I buried my face in my fluffy pillow.

I heard the same voice chuckle. " Come on cupcake, we have a long day ahead. " I grabbed a small pillow and threw it at the direction from where I heard his voice.

Wait a minute. The last thing I remember, I was home alone last night then who the hell is this person?

Within seconds all my sleep went out of the window and I immediately jolted awake.

" What the hell are you doing here? " I demanded as I glared at him.

" Well morning to you too cupcake. " he replied with a smirk.

" What are you doing here Nathan? And how the hell did you get into my house? " I demanded glaring daggers at him.

" I have my ways sweetheart. "

" Why are you here? " I repeated making him groan.

" Aren't you bored with that question? "

" Nope! Not until I get my answers. " I answered folding my arms before my chest.

He sighed. " I think you should first freshen up then we can discuss this over breakfast. " He suggested.

I shook my head. " Nope! Not happening. You are going to say whatever you got to say now, and then leave. "

" I don't think after hearing this you would want me to leave. " he replied with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow. " Spill it out buddy we don't have all day. "

He chuckled. " Or maybe we do. "

" And what makes you think so? "

" Because you are moving in with me. " This made me burst out laughing.

" Really Nathan? What makes you think that I would move in with you? "

" The contract says so."

I rolled my eyes . " As far as I believe, the contract was over last month. " I pointed out.

He chuckled. " I don't think so princess. " he replied making himself comfortable on the edge of my bed.

He handed me a file, " What is it? " I demanded as I snatched the stupid file from his hands.

" Why don't you check it for yourself? " he suggested. I flipped through the pages, and I knew instantly that it was the file I had signed the other day.

" What is this all about? " I demanded as I closed the file.

" Well, I guess you should check page number 6 . " He replied with a smirk still playing on his face.

I flipped through the pages and when I found what I was looking for , my eyes went wide. " You manipulative asshole. You made me sign this contract without reading, just because you wanted me to pretend to be your girlfriend for three months? " I demanded as I threw the file at his face.

He chuckled. " Well, we have change of plans. I don't want you to 'pretend' to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend. "

" You know that won't be happening right? "

" No I don't." he replied.

" So now you have twenty minutes, go freshen up then we will be leaving . " he stated after a few minutes of silence.

I shook my head. " Nope, I'm not going anywhere. " I replied stubbornly.

He groaned loudly. " Why are you so difficult? "