24

NATHAN'S POV :

I stood there  leaning again the wall with my arms folded . I still don't believe that my brother is a stalker and now a killer. I know the proof is right in front of me but it still seems like some kind of a nightmare.  I just hope I  would wake up and everything would be normal, just the way it always was.

" Nathan,  I have called the forensics. They will be here soon. " Rex stated bringing me out of my thoughts. " Okay. "  I replied blinking away my tears.

" Nathan are you okay? " he asked in concern as he placed a hand on my shoulder. " Look I'm fine. Just leave me alone. " I snapped at him.

He sighed. " Look Nathan, I know what you are going through. But you need to get over it. Kristian is dangerous and he could hurt Aylin. "

" Why is he doing this? I know he has been having a difficult time after Halena...but Aylin?  What does he want from her? " I asked walking up to the window that overlooked the lake.

" Maybe he wants to move on...Maybe he wants to get over Halena? "

" Normal people go ask someone out if they like them, not stalk them. And they don't kill someone , and hide the body in a freaking freezer. " I snapped at him.

" Look,  we don't know his version of the story.  Maybe what we see as crime he sees as-"

" Will  you just stop defending him? "   I yelled cutting him off.

" Fine. How about we check all the footages he has collected till they arrive? " he suggested trying to change the topic.

" Okay fine. But first I need to check on Aylin. I haven't spoken to her from morning. " I replied pulling out my phone from my jeans pocket.

" This is great..simply great. " I stated sarcastically making him raise an eyebrow." What's wrong? " he asked.

" My battery is dead. " I replied throwing the stupid phone at him. Which he caught before it hits the ground.

" Have you lost your mind? That shit is expensive. " He snapped pointing at my iPhone.

I rolled my eyes. " I can buy another  one. "

" Sure you can. " He replied rolling his eyes.

" Now take my phone. She might be worried. " he stated passing me his phone. " Thanks." I mumbled and walked away dialing her number.

" Pick up the phone god damn it." I shouted  as I tried her number for nth time. I tried Hailey's number and she answered it immediately.

" Where the hell is she? And why isn't she answering her phone? " I barked into the phone.

" She's gone out with Kristian for ice cream, Remember? He told you right? " wait what? 

" What are you talking about? " I demanded.

" Okay....I see. That ass hasn't told you anything. Well, he took her out for ice cream. "

" Who? "

" Kristian. " she replied as if it was the most obvious thing. Wait,  did she say Kristen?

" When and where? " I shouted making Rex rush towards me. " What's wrong? " he demanded . I held out my hand asking him  to shut up for a minute.

" An hour back. But why? What's wrong Nathan? " she demanded sounding concerned.

" Do you know where he took her? " I asked .

"Not exactly. But he was speaking about some place  few blocks away. "

" I bet he hasn't taken her there."

" What's wrong Nathan? " she demanded sounding a little impatient.

" Listen to me Hailey, and  listen carefully. If you hear anything from Kristian or Aylin,  you will call me. Do you understand? "

" Okay but -" I hung up not wanting to waste any more time.

" What happened Nathan? " Rex demanded the moment I hung up.

" He took her. " I  replied making his eyes go wide.

" Don't you think it was too easy for him? " he replied after I explained him everything.

" I know. He could do it because we weren't careful. "

" Do you have any idea where he might have taken her? " he asked after a few minutes of silence. And it then hit me.  Why didn't I think of it before?

I turned towards him with a devilish grin . " I think,  I know exactly where he has taken her. "

He raised an eyebrow. " Where? "

" I  will tell you on the way. We need to reach there before he does. " and with that I stormed out,  Rex  trailing right behind me.

________________________________

AYLIN'S POV:

" Kristian,  you are scaring me. " I cried as I gripped the sides of the  passenger seat and as expected he ignored me. He took another sharp turn making me scream in fear.

" Kristian please stop." I shrieked as tears rolled my cheeks. " Calm down butterfly,  we are almost there. " He coolly replied without taking his eyes off the road.

Something was different about him today. He  wasn't  his normal self today. Or was this his true self?  I don't really know. But all I know right now is he is acting like a psychopath.

" What happened Butterfly?  Why did you stop crying? " he asked bringing me out of my thoughts. Wait, did he just ask me that? 

" What the hell is your problem Kristian?  Why are you acting like a psychopath?" I yelled making him tear his eyes off the road.

" If loving you makes me a psychopath . Then Yes! I am a psychopath. " He replied looking into my eyes.

" What is wrong with you Kristian? "

" What's wrong with me Aylin?  Do you really want to know what is wrong with me? " he growled  stopping the  car in front of what looked like an abandoned mansion.

He pulled me out of my seat and pinned me against the car.

" From the day I laid my eyes on you everything's wrong with me. Do you know how much I'm in love with you?  So much  that I can  do anything... I mean anything for you. "  he growled  burying his face in the crook of my neck.

" What are you doing Kristian?  Let me go. " I shouted trying to push him off me. But instead of letting me go he just tightened his grip.

" Why Aylin?  Why him?  What does he have that I don't?  " he ran his hands over my sides sending shivers down my spine.

" He doesn't deserves you Aylin. I do. " he breathed into my hair.

" Kristian can we please go back home. I swear I will not tell a soul about this. "  I pleaded as tears rolled down my cheeks.

" Of course my beautiful butterfly. We are almost there. " He whispered as he grabbed my arm and led me towards the mansion.

" Where are you taking me you filthy monster? " I shouted, as I tried to free myself from his grip.

He turned around and slapped me hard. He grabbed me by my hair,making me whimper in pain. " The next  time you  disrespect me-" he  paused as if realising what he was doing.

" I'm so sorry butterfly. I'm so,so sorry  I didn't mean to -" he cupped my face  and leaned forward to kiss me. I tilted my head not letting him kiss my lips.

" I don't want to hurt you Aylin. Don't make me to-"  he growled roughly grabbing my arm and dragging me towards  the mansion.

" You are going to love this place. " He whispered as he unlocked the door and pushed it open.

" Welcome home brother. " A  familiar voice spoke up the moment we stepped in." Nathan? "