18

A/N:

Hey my lovely readers, sorry for the late update. I wasn't keeping well . So I couldn't write. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy Reading . :-)

___________________________________
AYLIN'S POV :

It has been a month since I returned home, and I couldn't be more happier. All thanks to Hailey, who stayed by my side all the time I cried and also for making sure he stayed away from me.

Yes! he has been trying to contact me ever since I left but I just ignored him. I have blocked his calls and texts  and made sure never to cross paths with him.

He has already told whatever he had to say, and I seriously doubt that there's anything else left.

" Aylin, are you even listening ? " Hailey shrieked bringing me out of my thoughts.

" What? " I asked .

" When is Kristian coming with the boxes? " she demanded pacing importantly.

I huffed. " Calm down he's on the way. "

" Shawn could be here anytime, and I have not yet finished packing. Can you believe that? "

I rolled my eyes. " Don't you think you are packing a little too much for a weekend? " I asked pointing at her two huge suitcases.

She rolled her eyes. " No I don't think so . " She replied stubbornly.

" Seriously? You have packed half of your room . Are you sure you are going on a vacation and not moving out? "

" You know what? I hate you. " She pouted making me laugh. Sometimes she's such a drama queen.

I was about to reply when I suddenly felt it. The same nauseating feeling I have been getting for days . I gripped the edge of the table for support and held my free hand on my throbbing head.

"Are you alright Ay? " I heard hailey's concerned voice, as she rushed towards me. " Ya I am fine. " I replied but I knew I wasn't.

She helped me to walk up to her bed and made me lay down. " What's wrong with you ? You have been sick for almost a week. " She asked in concern.

" If I knew I wouldn't be here. " I stated absent minded. Even with my closed eyes, I knew she just rolled her eyes.

" Stay here. Don't even think of getting out of the bed. I'll get you something to drink . You will feel better. " I just nodded a reply.

I laid on my back and waited for her. Even now , all I could think about was him. God! Why can't he just get out of my head ?

" Take this. You will feel better. " Hailey's concerned voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I gently pulled myself in a sitting position and mumbled a thank you as I took the glass from her hand.

" Aylin, I think we-" but she was interrupted by the door bell.

" I think he is here." she sighed.

" Let me check. " I replied as I tried to get out of the bed.

" No young lady, you stay here I'll go check. " she replied as she got out of the bed and headed outside.

I leaned back and took a sip and gagged at its taste. Why does she always make me drink this ? Huffing I drank it all in one gulp.

" WHY ARE YOU HERE? " I heard Hailey yell from downstairs. I quickly scrambled out of the bed and rushed out.