25

AYLIN'S POV :

I stood there as  a lot of emotions passed through my mind. One of which was relief. Finally I had a feeling of security.

I know he wouldn't hurt me anymore. Nathan would never let him. He had promised me that he would protect me and our child. And I know he will.

I watched Kristian as he stood there dumb struck. Most probably wondering how did his master plan backfire him.

I watched him as he glared at Nathan with utmost hatred which did not seem to effect Nathan at all. As he casually leaned into the couch as if everything was just normal.

" You look drained brother. Would you like to have something?  I could ask the maids get you something?" Nathan asked.

What the hell is wrong with him? I mean,  this creep standing next to me has officially kidnapped me and my boyfriend is offering him a  welcome drink?

" What the hell are you doing here Nathan? " Kristian demanded finally finding his voice.

" What's wrong Kristian? I don't think I need a reason to visit my brother. " He shrugged still playing cool.

" Oops! Sorry I guess you weren't expecting visitors were you? " he continued finally getting up from the couch.

I watched his muscles tighten beneath his white shirt as he lazily stretched his arm making  me swallow hard. Stupid pregnancy hormones wanting to jump his bones. He flashed me a  seductive smile as he caught me staring at him and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

" Cut the crap Nathan and tell me what the hell do you want? " Kristian growled scaring the living shit out of me. What? He's  screaming in my ears what else do you expect?

" I want you to take your hands off my girlfriend." He replied in a calm and serious tone all the humour in his  voice long gone.

Kristian just rolled his eyes. " Too bad brother, but she belongs to me now. " he replied biting my ears making my knees go weak not in a way Nathan does but in a creepy way.

Rex cleared his throat making us aware of his presence. " Kristian it's better you surrender yourself. Your game is over. "  he stated stepping forward.

" What if I don't? " Kristian challenged stepping forward obviously dragging me along.

" You don't have a choice brother. This place is surrounded by  cops. So if you think you could escape then you are just wasting your time. " Nathan replied joining Rex.

Kristian just shook his head. " I knew one day we would have this conversation but I didn't think that day would come so soon. " he stated.

" You wound me brother. Do you really not trust my capability?" He replied dramatically placing his hand on his chest,  faking hurt.

" You are only capable of getting someone pregnant Nathan." Kristian sneered digging his nails into my arms, making me yelp in pain.

" Stop hurting me you filthy monster. " I shrieked earning a really hard slap from him.

And even before I know  Nathan's fist collided with his jaw and he landed on his butt with a thud , grunting in pain. I watched him as he cradled his broken nose.

" The next time you hurt her. I swear  Kristian, I will forget that you are my brother. " he growled as he pulled me to his side.

" Are you alright cupcake?  Did he hurt you? " He asked gently cupping my face.

" I'm fine Nathan and so is champ. " I replied  gently placing my hand on my stomach.

He chuckled. " Of course he is. ' he replied kissing the edge of my mouth.