23

NATHAN'S POV :

" Look I have nothing to do with Aylin. " I heard him shout for the nth time. And it took me everything not to go there and strangle him with my bare hands. That's what a lying asshole like him deserves.

It has been hours since they finally arrested Dylan. And they still couldn't get him to talk. The only thing he confessed was, he left the box in my doorstep. And other than that nothing.

Rex walked out with  a frown on his face. " Did he say anything? " I demanded as he walked up to me with what looked like a pen drive in his hand.

He shook his head. " I don't think he knows anything Nathan. " he stated honesty as he took a seat opposite to me.

"  You know what Rex? You can't do anything. " I shouted as I got out of my chair and storming  straight into the interrogation room completely ignoring his protest,  how I'm not supposed to go there.

" Mr Hyde,  you aren't supposed to be here. " one of the officers tried to stop me but I just ignored him.

" Where the hell is he? " I demanded as I grabbed Dylan by his collar, making his eyes go wide with fear.

" Look I don't know whom are you talking about and I swear I don't have anything to do with Aylin. " he replied shakily.

" I'm warning You Dylan. " I growled  punching him right on his face.

" Let go of him Nathan. " Rex shouted as he pulled me away from him, dragging me out of the room.

" Seriously? What were you thinking?  You could have got arrested." he snapped handing me a glass of water.

" And what makes you think I care? " I snapped back at him. He studied my face for a good ten minutes and then stated.

" Look Nathan you need to calm down. "

" Calm down?  How do you think I can calm down? " I shouted gaining attention from people around.

" If you want to hear what I have got to tell you. Then you have to  calm down. " he replied in a calm tone but knew he was hesitating.

I gave him a confused look. " What is it? " I demanded.

" They found another footage and the driver's face was captured by the camera -" he paused making me raise an eyebrow.

" It was Mark wasn't it? "  he shook his head.

" No Nathan it wasn't him."  he replied sounding a little anxious .

" But Aylin said it was his car. " I asked leaning back into the chair .

" Yes it was his car but it was stolen a month ago. Here ,the copy of the complaint report. " he replied handing me a copy.

" Then who was it? "

" It was Kristian." My heart dropped to my stomach.

" Kristian?  What does Kristian have to do  with all this? "

" I have no fucking idea. " he replied honestly.

" I think this Kayden is trying to frame my brother in all his mess. " I stated trying to convince him or rather convince myself that my brother has nothing to with all this mess.

" I know what you are feeling right now Nathan but  it was him . He was the one who was driving. If you want you can check the footage. " he stated as he threw the pen drive at me.

" If this is a joke, I swear  I will skin you alive. " I warned as I connected the pen drive to his computer.

It looked more or less like the same footage I had seen yesterday but it was from a different angle or should I say a different camera?