16

NATHAN'S POV :

I took another sip of my drink as I  aimlessly stared at the packed club I  could see a lot of women drooling at me but I didn't care .  All I cared about was the one girl who has been haunting my dreams from the day I bumped into her.

She's nothing like the women I have come across in my entire life. I mean who doesn't want me?  women die to get my attention and she on the other hand ignores me at every possible opportunity .

I knew what she did today, was just to get a payback for what I did. I mean, I have been a dick to her for an entire week for no good reason .What else could I expect?

But that wasn't that what ticked me off. It was the way Kristian was taking advantage of her innocence.

  I know, if you look at it in her point of view It would look like he's just helping her but honestly it's not the truth.

I have seen the way he looks at her and I know he wants her as badly as I do . As much as I know him,  he gets what he wants.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I tilted my head, only to see a scantily dressed girl smirking at me.

" Would you like to dance with me? " she asked batting her fake lashes, trying to look sexy . Key word trying.

" Not interested. " I snapped without looking at her.

" Come on handsome,  it's just a dance. " She replied as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

" I said I'm not interested. " I growled loudly gaining a lot of attention she flushed in embarrassment. "Asshole " she muttered and stomped away.

This was the seventh time I'm snapping at a girl for approaching me but I can't help it. They don't seem to understand that I'm not interested in them. I have to embed it in their thick skull.

I watched the bartender as he continued to stare at me with an amused look on his face. I raised an eyebrow and asked. " What? "

" This was the seventh girl you just snapped at." he stated.

" Really?  I didn't notice."

He chuckled. " Girl problem?"

" It's none of your business. " I snapped at him.

" Well, I take it as a yes. " 

" What's your problem man? " I demanded in an annoyed tone.

" As far as I believe you are the one with ' Problem ' not me. " He simply stated.

" And why does it bother you? "

He just shrugged " No reason. "

" Why am I even talking to you? "

He ignored my last comment and replied. " I don't know you. You don't know me. So  I think it's safe to tell me what's bothering you. It would make you feel better. " he replied.

To be very honest,  I agree with what he just said he did have a point.

" There's a girl... " he raised an eyebrow.

" And? "

" And I can't get her out of my head. "

He  chuckled. " Either you desperately want to bed her or you are hopelessly in love with her. "

From the corner of my eyes I saw an extremely familiar figure walk into the bar,  and I immediately turned towards her.

She looked stunning in her short red dress .  I could say she wasn't wearing any makeup but yet it didn't make her look any less beautiful.  Some people are born beautiful.