22

AYLIN'S POV :

" Miss. Stone,  you need to calm down. " the officer stated as he tried convincing me that Nathan is alright and I shouldn't be worried.

" Calm down?  How do you think I can calm down? " I shouted as my pregnancy hormones kicked in adding fuel to my anger.

" Miss Stone. You shouldn't be stressing yourself. It's not good for the baby. "

" Then tell me what's going on and where the hell is Nathan? " I yelled at him .

" Mr Hyde is on his way Miss Stone.  And  he's fine. " he replied trying really hard to sound polite.

" Aylin what the hell is wrong with you?" Hailey demanded as she glared at me.
She turned towards the officer and gave him an apologetic smile.  " I'm sorry for her behaviour Officer. It's just her pregnancy hormones  "

" I know Miss Thomson. I'm used to it. " he replied with a chuckle.

" So I presume everything's fine here? " he asked after a few minutes of silence.

" Yes officer. We are good. Isn't it,Aylin? " she asked a little too politely.

" Everything's fine. " I replied with a fake smile.

" We will be outside. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything. " he excused himself and left .

" Now you Missy, tell me what exactly is your problem? " she demanded the moment officer was gone.

" What is happening Hailey? What are you guys keeping from me? " I demanded.

" Aylin, we are not keeping anything from you. " she replied as she sat next to me.

" Don't lie to me Hailey."

" Have I ever lied to you? " she asked looking into my eyes.

I shook my head. " I'm sorry. " I apologised sounding guilty.

" Aylin you trust him don't you? " she asked.

I nodded. " Yes I do. "

" Then stop being a mega bitch and lighten up. When was the last time you ate? "

I thought for a minute. " I don't remember. " I replied honestly.

She sighed heavily. " How many times should I tell you not to starve yourself? "

" Sorry. I was just.... Not hungry. "

She rolled her eyes. " That's not an excuse. Now tell me what do you want to eat? "

" How about some pizza? " I suggest licking my lips.

" Except junk food. " She added folding her arms before her chest.

" I think I shouldn't have asked you. Now come follow me. Let's get you something to eat ." She stated as she got out of the couch,  pulling me along with her.

" How about some cheese sandwiches? " she suggested as we entered the kitchen.

" Sounds good. " I replied not really paying much attention.

" One for me as well? " a new voice asked behind me making us turn around.

" Kristian. " I squealed happily as I ran towards him pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

" Where have you been?  I missed you. " I mumbled against his chest .

He chuckled. " I missed you too. " He replied as he gently stroked my hair.