15

AYLIN'S POV :

I stood there with trembling legs as I waited for Kristian's instructions . I could feel my heart pounding in my chest I closed my eyes and made a silent prayer hoping I don't make a fool of myself.

I looked down at my attire and frowned.

I was wearing a cheetah print bikini and I didn't like it tad a bit. I mean, I have never been this exposed before it makes me feel like I'm naked.

Ok! I know I'm over reacting but put yourself in my shoes and think. I checked my reflection in the tinted glass window. I did look good.

Hailey always said, I have a great figure but I never believed her. I always thought she said it only to make me feel better but now I know she was right.

I watched Kristian as he talked to Nathan. The look on his face told me that he was being snapped at by his little brother.

I could say Nathan was in one of his ' Don't mess with me ' kind on moods. The murderous look he was giving Kristian was enough for me to know what was happening there.

I watched the redheaded girl as she ran her hands over his chest. It took everything in me not to rip her limbs off.

What relieved me was that he was not paying any attention to her as he was lost in his own thoughts.

A loud splash made me tear my eyes off him. I watched Kristian as he looked at me from up to down with wide eyes and mouth hanging open.

A smirk made its way to my lips as a new wave of confidence ran through my body. I walked further towards the pool with my head held high.

Kristian seemed to come out of his daze as he smirked at me and gestured me to look at Nathan. I tilted my head towards his direction and it took me everything not to burst into laughter.

I mean his mouth was hanging wide open and he looked like he was just hit by a hurricane. Our eyes met and this time I smirked at him and he seemed to come back to his senses.

I purposely waved at Kristian and gave him a flying kiss which he returned and openly invited me to the pool. From the corner of my eyes I saw Nathan shake with anger.

Yes! It was working.

" My my don't you look hot? " Kristian commented as he swam towards me.

" Thank you. " I replied with a smirk.

He chuckled. " Now let's get to business. " he stated as he pulled me by my waist.

" What are you doing? " I hissed.

" Shhh..look at him. "From my peripheral vision I saw Nathan as he shook like a dog.

God! This is hilarious.

" This is easier than I thought. " Kristian stated with a laugh.

" Now listen to me carefully ;laugh at everything I say and don't flinch when I touch you. Try to be as casual as possible. " he instructed as he pulled me to his chest.

I could feel him run his hand on my bare back and I shuddered. " Don't panic Aylin. " He whispered. I nodded and forced a smile.

" Now I want to see how is he going to react for this. " he stated as he leaned into me but even before his lips touch mine, I was ripped off his arms and thrown over a really broad shoulder, like a sack of potatoes and was carried out of the pool.

" Put me down you caveman. " I shrieked as I continue to pound on his back but he ignored me and continued to walk.

" Put me down Nathan. " I yelled louder hoping at least this time he puts me down but he just ignored me and smacked my butt, making me shriek again.

He dumped me on his king size bed and climbed on top of me. I stared at him as he gazed back at me; his eyes burning with anger and lust.

"You shouldn't have done that. " he whispered, his face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle.

A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body, reaching every limb. I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed.

" Get off me. " I hissed trying to wriggle out of his grip but it was of no use for two reasons.

One : He was too strong.

Two : I didn't want to.

He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the damp hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine. They were rough and smooth, they were perfect and my heart swelled. His breathing was deep and loud in my ear. He moaned and so I did.

I could feel his hand explore every inch of me making me moan louder. I have never been touched like this before , I could feel sparks erupt through my body.

He started trailing butterfly kisses on my neck and sucked my sweet spot. A moan escaped my lips as I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt him unbutton my bikini top, and it was then realisation hit me.

I immediately pushed him off me and covered my almost naked body with the covers. He groaned loudly as glared at me.

" How dare you touch me? " I yelled at him.

He rolled his eyes. " You didn't mind when that bastard did." he snapped at me.

" If you want sex, then there are tons of girls down there, who are more than willing to swap places with me. "

" Were you trying to make me jealous cupcake? " he asked with a smirk

I gulped. " No I was not. " I protested making him raise an eyebrow.

" Then why are you cheeks flushed? " he asked flashing me his signature smirk.

" You started it." I snapped at him.

He chuckled. " That's not the answer to my question. " he replied as he leaned into me but I just pushed him away.

" You look good by the way better than I thought you would. " he whispered softly in my ears.

" Stop mentally undressing me. " I yelled making him chuckle.

" Why are you so embarrassed cupcake? This is what you wanted right? Me to notice you. "

I rolled my eyes. " Don't think so mighty about yourself Nathan. I do not need attention of a man whore like you. "

He held his hand on his chest faking hurt. " You wounded me cupcake. " he stated.

" Get out of my room before I personally kick you out. " I snapped at him.

He just chuckled. " As far as I remember, this is my room. " He coolly replied.

" Whatever I'm leaving. " I muttered under my breath and turned on my heels and started walking towards the door.

" Wait. " I heard his voice from behind me and I immediately turned around.

" What?" I snapped at him.

" Close the door behind you. " He replied with a smirk.

" Asshole. " I spat at him and stormed out of his room.