5

NATHAN'S POV :

I watched the beautiful brunette as she stomped away mumbling something to herself. I chuckled at her childish behaviour. God! This girl is surely something else. The day I first laid my eyes on her, I knew she was different. She's nothing like the women I have come across in my life.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any feelings for her. My heart belongs to only one. My Adriana. I know it's stupid of me to still call her mine but I can't help it. She was the only woman I ever loved and ever will.

It was really hard for me to tell her that I didn't love her as much Ashton did because it was a complete lie. I loved her so much that I was ready to give her up to the man she claimed to love .

I know I have done things which I shouldn't have done but I did it all because I loved her and I wanted her to be with me. I know I have been selfish. I just thought about myself. I know she would never love me the way she loves him. But it's alright, as long as she's happy with him I'm good.

" You look bored. We could have some fun if you would like? " I heard a high pitched voice ask behind me. I turned around to see a scantily dressed women smiling seductively at me.

To be very honest I think a cheap prostitute might look much dignified than her. I don't believe people dress up like this for an annual event.

" You ok Baby? " she purred trying to sound seductive. Key word trying.

" I suggest you better leave before I do something which you will regret for the rest of your life. " I stated in a cold tone making her flinch.

"But baby..." but I cut her off in the middle.

" You heard me right? Leave." She sighed. For a minute I saw something flash in her eyes. Relief?

" I think you are right for her. " She stated with a smile and walked away. I watched her retreating figure wondering what did she mean?

I knew this girl. I guess her name is Tanya or something like that and she was Aylin's ex- best friend. I guess they had some guy issues and they had split up. Wondering how do I know all this? Well, I did a complete background check on her.

Actually I know a lot about her, like, her parents died in a car crash when she was ten. She stayed in around seven foster homes. At the age of fifteen she almost got raped by one of her foster brothers whose name I guess was Kayden Robinson. The guy was obsessed with her or something I don't really know.

She was a really bright student and a gold medalist in Economics from Howard university. I still don't understand why she works in such a company when she could be working in one of the top firms in the world. Anyways once I'm done with her, I will surely hire her. She could be a great asset for my company.

I scanned through the crowd and once I found Aylin I walked up to her. I watched her as she argued with the blonde girl whose name I guess was Tanya. She looked extremely pissed and to be very honest she looked really cute.

" Is everything alright love? " I asked as I interrupted them.

" Everything's fine. " She replied with a fake smile.

" I guess we better get going. We have a long night ahead. " I winked at her making her frown. She bid her goodbye to Hailey and we walked out of the hell hole.

~~~

" Let's get straight to the point. What do you want from me? " she demanded as she glared daggers at me.

" I want you to sign these documents. " I stated as I handed her the file. She gave me a suspicious look.

" What is it? " she demanded.

" It's an agreement stating that you are going to be my girlfriend for a month. " I replied as I leaned into my chair.

" And what would I get in return? "

" A chance to be my girlfriend." I replied with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes. " I would rather date a pig." she replied as she scoffed at me.

" I would like to see that. " I replied in amusement.

" Whatever. I'm leaving goodbye. " she got up from her chair and started walking towards the door.

" Wait." I called after her. She stopped in her track and turned around.

" What? " she demanded in an irritated tone.

" I'll give you one million." I replied.

" Still not interested. " She replied and turned on her heals and took off towards the stairs.

" Aylin wait." I yelled as I ran after her. " GO TO HELL " she yelled and ran down the stairs.

" Aylin wait or else..." I yelled as I finally caught up to her. " Else what? " she challenged breathlessly.

" Or else I will kiss you again. " she glared at me. " Just because you could kiss me once doesn't mean you could do it again. " she replied in anger.

" Come on angry bird, it was just a kiss. " I replied with a chuckle.

" It was my first kiss. " She yelled making me raise an eyebrow. " So I was your first kiss ?" I asked in amusement.

She turned a bright shade of red. " No..I..." she stuttered making me chuckle.

" Look Nathan, I just want to go home. " she whined.

" You are not going home till you sign this. " I replied waving the file in my hand.

" It's just one month Aylin. It's not like we will fall in love. " I assured her.

She looked like she was in deep thoughts. I patiently waited for her reply. She finally sighed. " Ok fine. " she replied in a tiered tone and snatched the file from my hand.

I handed her the pen and she signed them without bothering to read them. Thank God she didn't read it. Or else she would know that the agreement was not for a month but three.