Boot Camp (II)

Louis wasn't sure why he was drawn to that curly haired boy from one of the auditions. The one that he stuck up for when Nick said he wasn't ready because he was young. He called rubbing on that though. He thought that the eighteen year old was incredible and had the voice of an angel. It was young and raspy at the same time and it was so unique to Louis, which made him want to sign the boy to his label immediately, but he knew that he'd have to wait until the show ended, which, if he wins, he will be signed to Simon's label. Louis wasn't too fond of that, but he thought that Harry deserved something amazing after all. His voice is incredible.

As Louis was sitting in the dressing room for the next show to be filmed, he scrolled through his Twitter, waiting for the lady to come put some powder on his face to make him not glow under the stage lights that will be shinning on him. He scrolled through tweets from his home football team, different celebrities that he followed, and a few from his old school mates and family. He clicked on the little writing pad on the top corner so he could write a tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson:
Can't wait for everyone to see this weeks episode !!! Gunna be siiiiiiiiiick !!!!!!! #XFactorUK

After typing out his tweet, he hit send and locked his phone and stuffed it into his sweatpants pocket. He watched as the stylist came in and started setting up her things.

"Hello Louis," She greets him as she goes behind the chair where Louis was sitting and begins working her ways with his feathery brown locks.

"Hi Lou," Louis smiles. He adored Lou. She was always so cheeky and funny. She was sarcastic and had something to say, which reminded Louis of himself in that aspect. They were both sarcastic and cheeky and liked having the last word on things and he likes to think that's the reason that they are friends. The two always chat with each other when she does his makeup and hair and they've gotten close since the first show of the XFactor.

As she starts quiffing his hair, they talk about contestants with great potential for winning the competition. Lou thought that one girl, Rebecca, was going to win, but Louis was adamant that Harry was going to take the win. Lou teased him about crushing on the contestant but he scoffed and rolled his eyes, completely rejecting the thought of that even being realistic. There was no way that he had a crush on the eighteen year old boy that auditioned. Hell, he's only ever said a handful of words to him since his first audition. So, as Lou continues working on Louis' hair, they talk about what's to come on the show, Lou's daughter Lux, who was with her dad for two weeks, and Louis, like usual, questioned what she was putting on his face and why she was doing it, to which she'd always respond: "it powder Louis. Do you want to shine like the sun when you go under those lights? No, now shut up and sit still."

The door to the dressing room opened up while Lou was powdering Louis up and when Louis looked up from his phone and into the mirror, he scoffed. It was Nick. Louis absolutely despised Nick Grimmshaw with every ounce of his being. He hated the way he walked. He hated the way he talked. He definitely hated the way he thought he was actually important enough to do whatever it was that he wanted to do. Louis thought that he was a dick. He was self-centred and completely absorbed in how people thought of him. Not to mention, but he also said no to Harry going through to the next round. So, Louis thought, he's a dick, self-centred, and has very wrong opinions about things. All the reason to hate him.

"Hi Nick!" Lou chirped when she noticed him come in and sit in the chair.

"Hello Lou," Nick smiles a fake smile. Louis rolls his eyes and grunts before looking back down at his phone, trying his best to ignore the tall radio jockey who was sitting in the chair right beside him, clicking his tongue and/or popping his gum. Louis desperately wanted to punch him in the face because of how annoying this man could be. Just a good punch to the jaw should set him straight, Louis thought. He sighs when he hears the obnoxious man sitting next to him pop his gum two more times.