*PILLOWTALK*

So um, smut.

***

Harry was currently located in an office chair beside Louis as he watches the older man do a bit of work on the computer. He had told Harry that he could go watch telly while Louis worked, but Harry refused and settled in an office chair, spinning around and giggling to himself while Louis checked his emails concerning his album sales. Apparently, they have been through the roof and he's currently number one with his single in 86 countries. From what Harry could see, he was also planning touring and checking when the tour actually started, which will be after the XFactor is over thankfully.

Harry lazily spun around in the office chair, bored out of his mind. He stopped spinning when he caught sight of Louis slipping on his glasses to read his email without having to squint. And okay, Harry couldn't help that Louis looked incredibly fuckable when he wore his black framed glasses. He already looked fuckable without them, but now that he's in them, it draws Harry's attention to how beautiful and genuinely great Louis' body was. His arms were muscular but not too muscular to where it was gross, and he had lovely legs that definitely looked great in a pair of shorts. His torso was structured where it looked like God himself handcrafted it and moulded it to perfection.

Harry, being the sly little shit that he was, slowly stood from his swirly chair and walked carefully over to Louis and pulled his chair away from his desk slightly.

"Harry," Louis whines and tries to slide himself back to his desk, but Harry sat down on his lap just then and he couldn't get as close to the desk as he was before. Harry's hand went straight to Louis' glasses and he wiggled them around a bit and leaned down to kiss his nose, then he pushed his fringe back off of his face so his hair was messy but cute.

With a small grin, Harry says, "Your hair looks sexy pushed back."

"Are you quoting Mean Girls to be sexy?" Louis smirks up at Harry. He grabbed Harry's left leg and pulled it so Harry was now sat straddled over his thighs.

Harry giggled and pressed his lips to Louis' jaw, saying, "Is it working?"

Louis hums, tilting his head for Harry to have better access to his neck and jaw as he sucked, leaving slight red marks as he moved along.

"Mm," Louis hummed. "Yeah, a bit."

"Good," Harry whispers into his ear and tugging at his earlobe gently. Louis made a noise at the back of his throat and that gave Harry the confidence to roll his hips against Louis', earning a throaty moan from the older man. Louis' hands darted to rest on Harry's thighs and he squeezed them slightly before moving them up to the boys waist and pulling him down to grind his hips against Harry's some more. Harry grunted in response and moved his hands so they dipped under Louis' Adidas top and felt his boyfriend's slight abs. He worked the material up so it exposed Louis and he nudged Louis' arms up so he could pull the black fabric over his head. The action ruffled Louis' hair and knocked his glasses so the black frames were now sitting slanted on his nose. Harry giggled when he pulled back and saw them like that, so he reached up to his face and straightened them out.

"You know what?" Harry asked. Louis hummed as he leaned up and kissed down Harry's neck. "You look ravishingly beautiful with your glasses on."

Louis pulled back and smiled gently saying, "Aw, Harry, how sweet of you."

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed Louis once more, moving his hands down to Louis' joggers, slipping his fingers in the front and tugging at them, signalling to Louis that he wanted them off. Louis grunts and raises his hips, though it was slightly more difficult to do so because Harry was sitting on top of him and they were in an office chair.