Meeting the family (part 2)

"So," Harry says as he plops down on Louis' outstretched legs. Louis grunted and moved his legs a bit and got more comfortable under the weight of his boyfriend. "When are you supposed to go out with Briana next?"

Louis slipped his hand under Harry's shirt and traced his soft skin with the tips of his fingers. They were in Harry's room at the contestant's house while Zayn and Niall were hanging out with Della and Liam downstairs. Louis had arrived with Liam a few hours before without warning anyone that they were showing up, so they had the house to themselves without the camera men darting around trying to catch every move they make.

"Tomorrow I'm supposed to be seen shopping with her. Why?"

Harry shrugs, "I kind of want to meet her."

Louis stops moving his fingers and looks up at Harry with curious eyes.

"Why?" He questions. Harry looked down at him with a serious look on his face and Louis then knew that Harry was serious. Harry really wanted to meet Briana. He wanted to see what kind of person the love of his life was being forced to hang around. As Harry explained this to Louis, the older man cautiously started moving his fingers over Harry's waist again, just waiting for another strange thing to come out of the younger boys mouth. Nothing out of the ordinary was said after that and while Harry was explaining his reasoning behind wanting to meet Briana.

Harry wiggles slightly on Louis' legs, "Plus, I can brag about how I'm actually with you and she isn't."

Louis cackled at that - his eyes went crinkly and his nose scrunched up and his smile was shining so beautifully bright - and pulled Harry down so the boy was laying on his chest instead of sitting on his legs. Harry giggled and nuzzled his face into the crook of Louis' neck and Louis shivered at the warmth of Harry's air.

"I love you, you know?" Louis tells the younger boy. Harry smiled into the crook of Louis' neck as he hears those words come from Louis.

"I love you more," Harry decides.

"Not possible Haz."

• • •

Harry was going out to the shops a few days later to just get out of the house when he had his first encounter with a 'fan'. He was looking at different types of ice cream when he was approached by this fifteen or sixteen year old girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was around 5'8 and she reminded Harry a lot of Louis. Just by looking at her she kind of looked like Louis. Maybe it was the brown, feathery hair and the blue eyes. Yeah it was definitely that. Anyways, she approached him with a big grin on her face and an attitude that showed she was confident and easy going.

"Hi, Harry?" she greets Harry and he nods with a smile. "I'm Félicité. I'm a huge fan."

Harry smiles and thanks her, confused why he was even being talked to. This has never happened before and he didn't know how to react.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks.

"Sure," Harry accepts and leans down slightly to take a selfie with the girl. She hold out her phone and takes a quick phone with him, them both smiling, before she puts it back in her back pocket.

"So," Harry says awkwardly, unsure of what to do now.

Félicité smirks before saying, "You're dating Louis."

Harry's breathe catches in his throat as she says that and he really didn't know what to do now. What was he supposed to say to her? Was he supposed to lie? He didn't know this girl. What the hell?

"Sorry," Félicité says. "I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Louis' younger sister. He calls me Fizzy or Fiz. He never has called me by my actual name."