Meeting Her

"I still want to meet Briana, just so you know."

Louis looks up from his notepad that held songs that Harry could sing for the final. He was in the process of actually being a coach to Harry instead of just being his boyfriend and Harry wasn't having it. He wanted to talk about things that didn't involve the XFactor, due to the show stressing him out now that the final is coming up soon. Just a few days before Reggie and Bollie were sent home and now it was just Niall, Zayn, Della, and Harry. In just another day, one two of them would be going home, leaving the final two to fight for the title of XFactor winner.

"How about we rehearse for now," Louis suggests.

Harry pouts, "Please?"

Louis rolls his eyes and holds out his arms, reaching for Harry. The younger one of the two walks over to him and stands between his legs and presses his palms to Louis' thighs. Louis leans forward and presses a gentle kiss against Harry's collar bone before pulling back and looking Harry in the eyes.

"When would you like to meet her?"

Harry perks up then and says, "Today preferably."

Louis hums, "I've got to meet with Zayn and Niall later today as well so how about later on tonight? That way tomorrow is free for you and I to get ready for the show that night."

Harry happily agrees to that and goes back to actually rehearsing for the finals. He really wanted this, despite how distracted he has been with Louis and the fake relationship thing. The only reason he met Louis in the first place was because of this show. The least he could do was try and actually win.

*

Harry had been back at the house for nearly two hours debating whether or not he needed to look nice to meet Briana or if he could just wear sweatpants and a beanie to meet her. He figured that it wasn't like he wanted to make a good impression on the girl, not really caring for her opinion on him anyways considering Louis was his and that's all he really needed. Though, Briana could easily assume that Louis was dating a slob and Harry didn't want to make it seem that way and make Louis look bad. So, he decided for a happy medium and went for his Rolling Stones t-shirt that was faded—making sure to roll the sleeves up—and a simple pair of black skinny jeans like always. He then slipped on a pair of black boots that his mum had bought for him when she visited last to go perfectly with the outfit. His hair was getting longer, a lot longer, so he combed it the best he could before deciding on using a pair of sunglasses to push back his messy hair.

Satisfied with his look, Harry left to room and walked down the stairs of the very empty house that held only four people in it, well three because technically, Della wasn't in the house

Satisfied with his look, Harry left to room and walked down the stairs of the very empty house that held only four people in it, well three because technically, Della wasn't in the house. She was in the backyard, but so what. Harry walked into the kitchen and waved goodbye to Niall and Zayn before leaving and getting into the cab that he had called to take him to Louis'. The drive was short and sweet, like usual, and Harry was ready to meet the girl that has been pretending to be pregnant and hiding behind his boyfriend in pap pictures for a month now.