Darling

Louis Tomlinson, Taken and A Father?

Louis Tomlinson has been spotted gallivanting around the city of London with Briana Jungwirth.

Just last night, 23 year old Tomlinson was seen arriving at Electric Brixton with Jungwirth, also 23. The two arrived fairly late at night, holding hands, and accompanied by Tomlinson's bodyguard.

The two were spotted in the club, dancing and having a great time, obviously having a few drinks, which sparks concerns by many for the couple's soon to be child. It's has been rumoured that Jungwirth has been pregnant for...

Click to read more:

Harry sighed and exited out of The Sun's website and pulled the strings of his hoodie so the his hood was drawn in and tight around his face. He sunk back into his bed and pulled his blanket over himself and cuddled up with it. He hadn't spoken to Louis since last night when he responded to Louis' late night text and he knew he had plenty of messages from his boyfriend, but he hasn't checked them. He had been scrolling through his Twitter and he caught a glimpse of a picture of Louis, which he obviously clicked on. Turns out, it was a picture of Louis grinding against Briana in the club they had went to and he looked like he was enjoying it too much. It was dark and blurry but Harry could clearly make out that it was Louis and Briana. He's looked at Louis enough to know.

Harry wasn't jealous. Really. He wasn't. He was just annoyed that another girl could go out and grind against his boyfriend like that in a club while he had to hide their relationship from the media.

You're definitely jealous, Harry thinks to himself. It's disgusting how jealous you actually are. You knew this was going to happen.

And as a result of Harry's jealousy, he was hiding himself away from Della, Niall, Zayn, and mostly, Louis, who had been trying to contact him all day. Harry's gotten several calls and even more texts from his boyfriend, but he simply puts his phone on silent so he could pretend that he didn't know that Louis was trying to contact him.

You're being a shitty boyfriend, Harry tells himself. He then thinks that if he continued to ignore the obvious problem with Louis then the older man was definitely going to break up with him. Harry sighed and loosened his hoodie strings before grabbing his phone and sliding open a text from Louis. It was just a simple I'm sorry with nothing else. Harry's heart clenched as he read this and he felt guilty for just ignoring Louis all day. He really was a shitty boyfriend.

However, he sent a text back saying 'come to the contestant house?'. He then proceeded to clamber out of his bed and make his way to the bathroom. Before he went in he made sure to grab some clothes for himself. Their room was fairly neat, thanks to Harry. Niall and Zayn typically just throw their clothes all over the floor and leave the room a complete and total mess. It was slightly ridiculous at some points when Harry had to go around them and clean up their room like a mum would. It was like living with children sometimes. Especially when the boys would playfully bicker every time they were in the room. He loved living with the boys though, he just wished that they would try and keep the room a bit cleaner.

Harry walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water heat up as he undressed. Once undressed, he stepped into the warm water, relaxing as the water rushed down his back and wet his hair and body. He used his strawberry shampoo and conditioner to wash his hair before using his body wash - it smelled like lavender okay, don't judge him - and once he was rinsed off, he enjoyed the warmth of the water for a few more minutes before shutting it off and grabbing his towel from the rack beside the shower. Once he was dry and he gets dressed within a matter of minutes and he was walking back into his room that was shared with Niall and Zayn. He slipped on his brown boots and his Green Bay Packers hoodie, along with a beanie to match and he walked down to the kitchen next, where Zayn and Niall were eating lunch and Della was FaceTiming her boyfriend. Harry smiled and rushed over to them and jumped into the shot.