Judges House

Harry was going to be going to the judges house alone. Him mum was going back home and Harry had to continue on by himself. He was shaky with the thought of his mum leaving, but he knew that it was going to happen and if he were to win or get to the top ten, he would be going on the tour and possibly making his own music. So, as Harry packed the last of his things that he needed for the week wherever Louis' house was going to be, his mum read off the checklist she made so he wouldn't forget anything at the hotel.

"Toothbrush?" She asked.

Harry nodded, "Check."

"Toothpaste?"

"Check,"

His mum smiled and put down the list and zipped Harry's bag for him.

"You ready for this?" She asked. Harry was happy that his mum cared so much for him. He really didn't know what he would do without her if he's being honest. His mum encouraged him to try and be the best he could be and Harry appreciated that. When he was younger and wanted to be a doctor, and his mum supported that. She would buy him stethoscopes and lab coats so he could walk around the house dressed as a doctor. Then at another point in his life, Harry wanted to be a teacher, so his mum bought him books and notebooks so he could 'teach' his stuffed animals. He's always loved that him mum supported him with whatever he wanted in life.

"Yeah," Harry nods and slips on his shoes. "Just hope we go somewhere with nice weather."

Anne nods in agreement and grabbed her stuff and then they were off to the lobby, where Harry was supposed to be meeting the other six boys who where staying in the hotel so they could leave for the house together. Harry caught a glimpse of Niall bouncing around and laughing at something Zayn said and he led his mum over to the other boys.

"Mum," he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "This is Niall."

Niall heard his name being said and he stopped laughing for a moment to turn to Harry and him mum. He smiles widely at the lady standing at Harry's side and he was a bit caught off guard with how much Harry looked like his mother. Their eyes were the same, they had the same brown hair, though his Mum's was straight and Harry's was super curly, and they had the same comforting smile that was slightly infectious in Niall's opinion.

"Hi Niall," Anne shakes his hand. "I've seen your performances when I've watched the show back, and I must say, you are very talented."

Niall blushes beet red and chuckled awkwardly at the complement.

"Thank you ma'am," he smiles. "You've got a talented son as well."

Anne smiles and pats Harry's bum jokingly. "That's my baby. Thank you."

Niall laughs while Harry rolls his eyes and pulls his arm away from his mum and takes a step away from her so she couldn't be weird anymore. Anne scoffs and pulls her purse up on her shoulder and starts speaking with Niall while Harry just stood there and listened, not wanting to interrupt their conversation about what Harry assumes is Christmas dinners. (It was mid October, but Harry figured that people were just really happy and excited for Christmas.)

It was another ten minutes before the car showed up to pick up the six boys and took them to the airport. When it showed up, Niall hugged Harry's mum goodbye--they literally just met, what the hell? Harry thought--and rushed off to get a decent seat near a window before one of the other boys took it. Harry laughed when Niall nearly tripped over his own feet as he tried pulling his suitcase with him. Anne smiled as Harry laughed and when Niall finally disappeared outside and to the car, Harry turned to him mum and smiled at her widely.

"I'll miss you," Anne smiled sadly. "Be safe, don't get into any trouble, and do your best. That's all I ask."

Harry grins and wraps his mum in a warm, tight hug and rocked her slightly when he started swaying. Anne laughs into his chest and hugs him back for a few seconds until she pulled back and kissed his cheek before telling him to hurry up and get into the car so they wouldn't leave him. As Harry picked up his bag, his mum kissed his cheek again and then he made his way to the car. The driver smiled and took his bag, which Harry thanked him for, and Harry got into the car--van really--and sat next to Niall, who was fidgeting by the back window on his phone.