Chapter 35: More Than Just Friends

Emma's POV:
"Tell me Emma" Xander added. "What are we?"

Uh oh!

"What we are? I think we are great friends." I smiled at him, searching for more words.

"Friends..." Repeated Xander and stared to the ground.

"Please, don't take me wrong! I just don't know how to say this, um, the kiss we had meant such so much to me."

"Because it was your first one." He guessed.

"No. Because it was with you." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, now that sounds better!" Xander's smile brightened.

"Ha, yeah. You mean so much to me, Xander. I-I never felt this way before. Every time I see you I get so nervous and I can't get a word out of my mouth, that's so crazy! You make me so happy, just by hearing your voice or... Or seeing you smile. H-how do you feel about me?" I blushed like so much! I couldn't believe I was saying this!

"Wow. I... Don't know what to say." He spoke.

"You don't?"

"No. But I can do this." He smiled, and before I knew he grabbed my face and I could feel his soft, warm lips on mine. After a few seconds we pulled away.

"Does this answer your question, Emma Banana?" Xander chuckled.

"Yes, yes it does." I stuttered.

"Do you, Emma Ross, want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, and knelt down on his knees.

"Of course I want to, Xandy Candy!" I fell into his arms, inhaling his sweet  scent of mint.

"I love you, Emma Banana." Xandy Candy whispered.

"Emma Banana?" I laughed.

"Your new nickname." Xander replied, and looked at me.

"Not bad, Xandy Candy." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

And then, all of a sudden, he froze.

"Are you okay?"

"Crap." He mumbled. He focused on something behind me.

"What? What's the problem?" I was worried.

"Emma, l-look! T-That's my dad!"

A/n: Aww, Xemma is happening, yaaay! Emma Banana:D Xander's dad, has made his way to camp! Not good! Not good at all!