Chapter 9: A beary situation

Emma's POV:
"A bear!" I squeeled. The big bear was coming toward us. I could barely breath.

"What are we going to do now? He doesn't look that happy..." whispered Caleb and hid behind me.

"Climb up this tree! Now!" shouted Xander and went into the bear's direction.

"No! Xander what's with you?! I'll not leave you alone with this aweful creature!" I went towards Xander but Caleb grabbed my arm.

"Emma, don't be silly. I've got this, you have to trust me." Xander begged.

"I did like he told me and climbed up the great tree.

"Now" Caleb began. "We've got time for us" he let a little smirk on his face.

Before I realized what I did, I slept him, right into his face. "Are you serious, you idiot!? Xander is fighting for us now, and you think this here is a date? How dare you!"

He looked shocked, but smiled afterwards.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I asked confused.

"Hey, Xander! Watch this!" shouted Caleb, grabbed my face and kissed me right on the mouth.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO!?"I shouted at him.

"I've always wanted to kiss you... Ahhh..." he said dreamily.

Xander was just staring at us, and didn't recognize that the bear was running in front of him. The bear seemed very angry!

"Xander, NOO!" I jumbed off the tree, in front of him.

"Emma, Go AWAY!!!" Xander shouted but it was too late. The bear attacked me, and everything went black again... Forever?