Smile! : 18

"Hands, put your empty hands in mine and scars, show me all the scars you hide. And hey, if your wings are broken, please take mine so yours can open too."

-

The party did not last very long, since it was a school night and Olivia wanted it to be over by nine o'clock so she could get some sleep, but we all still had a blast. We played pin the tail on the Alec, which many girls volunteered just so they could feel him up. Little said, he enjoyed it very much. And we also played twister, my favorite. Although, it ended up getting pretty sexual to the point we had to pry two girls away from Tanner so Emery wouldn't go ballistic. Kayde and I did the tango and might I say, failed miserably. Me, Em, and a few other girls tried doing the dance line high kick, but ended up kicking some dude in the face and lastly, we all had a dance battle. Between me, Emery, Kayde and Alec, Tanner, and Blake, you could have easily guessed who won. If you guessed Alec's group, you are one hundred percent correct. Believe it or not, Blake pulled some tricky moves and shoved us under the bus. Kayde did the funky chicken and Emery did the sprinkler, while I dominated the dogie. I was proud of myself.

"See you tomorrow, Avi. Love you." Emery chuckled, hugging me loosely before pulling away as Alec began to walk towards us. "ALEC! Dude, you had so many girls feeling your ass today, that I even got a little bit jealous. Is that bad? I don't think it is." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Nobody's stopping you." Alec winked, booty bumping her from the side. She laughed and hugged him.

"Night, you goof. Hope you had a good birthday party." Emery smiled, racing towards Tanner with open arms. She attacked him and I instantly felt a pang of jealousy boil in my stomach. I wish me and Alec could be that close. Not together officially, but still have that vibe. I turned to Alec just as Kayde poked me in the side and kissed my cheek.

"See you at school, kitten." He smirked. I chuckled, hugging him tightly. Alec looked away for a moment and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"G'night, shithead 1." I chimed. He waved goodbye and followed Blake out after wishing Alec a happy birthday. I grinned up at him, he grinned back. "So, did you have a good birthday?" I asked cheerfully. He nodded eagerly.

"Possibly the best day of my life, all thanks to you. I am finally eighteen. A mature adult." He winked smugly. I rolled my eyes, slipping my hand across his side and walking upstairs. We reached his room. "I hope you know that we are not going to school tomorrow." He stated calmly. I flickered my gaze up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Well, now that I am more mature, I figured I should act like it. Like you told me to. So tomorrow, I am taking you on a date. A special one. And you have no say in it." He said confidently. I rolled my eyes, giving him a brief hug and sighing calmly.

"You are something else." I grumbled. He leaned down, close to my ear.

"Cuddle with me." He said, tossing his arms over my shoulder. I nodded into his chest and laughed.

"Clothes on, lips separated. Otherwise it wouldn't be called cuddling." I stated in reminder. He grumbled, lifting me up bridle style and walking to the guestroom, where he threw me down on the bed and stumbled under the sheets and comforter, locking his free arm around me protectively. I lied my head on his chest and listened to the soft Pit-patter of his heart beat. It made me smile, hold my breath, and bite my tongue to keep from humming along to it. With the quickness, I sat up and got my phone from the nightstand, holding it over us and flipping the camera to the front lens. "Smile!" I giggled. He dug his face in my neck to hide away his features, even though you could see his dimples flaring, and laughed. His breath against my skin tickled, making me laugh too. With that, I took the picture. The results were undeniably adorable.