Five

A/N: Double update! because why not? Haha Happy Halloween!! 🎃🎃👻👻

-

Lauren sighed as she walked towards the door when she have heard a knock followed by the giggles of children. She grabbed a pack of candies and ran to the door, swinging it open to be met by a couple of children grinning from ear to ear as they looked up hopefully at Lauren.

"Trick or Treat!" They yelled at the same time and grins as Lauren giggled at how cute they looked instead of scary. One little girl hopped up on the front with a tiger outfit. God, it was adorable. She looked like the youngest among the all of them.

"Roar!" She roared in a tiny and cute voice as she clawed her hands at the front, Lauren giggled again and handed her a few candies. The little girl grins and thanks Lauren before turning around and running towards another house as the other older kids pouted. Lauren laughs and throws them the rest of the candies. They all caught it in their hands before grinning and thanking Lauren, turning around and running towards another house.

Lauren grabbed her black jacket, wore it and stepped out of her house. She looked around and saw many children dressed up in costumes, some were teens wearing a realistic costume and trying to scare the kids. Lauren shook her head and jogged across the street so she was now standing in front of Camila's house. She hasn't seen the girl for weeks and it wouldn't hurt to visit her in a Halloween, right? She then noticed that her parent's car wasn't in the garage which meant that the girl was once again alone, just like she was. Their parents were probably together or something seeing that they were pretty close now.

Lauren knocked on the door and she then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Soon enough, the door swung open with Camila holding a bunch of candies. "Boo" Lauren says and chuckles as Camila raised her eyes, thinking that it was children knocking at their door. The girl cocked an eyebrow at her who wasn't wearing any costume and shrugged before shoving the candies on Lauren's hands. The raven haired girl pursed her lips and tried to make sure that not one candy would fall off from her hands.

"Um, thanks?" Lauren laughs softly and Camila nodded, running back inside the house before returning with a pumpkin basket. Lauren thanks her and placed the candies inside. "I'm not here to trick or treat" Lauren says and nonetheless, took the basket from Camila's awaiting hands.

"But if I go to houses without a costume but nonetheless gets free candies then I'll probably continue knocking on people's doors" Lauren jokes and looked over her shoulder, looking around at the people around them who had costumes on.

"Or do I naturally look like a monster?" Lauren continued to joke and turned back around to see Camila shaking her head, motioning for her to come inside. Lauren grins and stepped inside, looking around the house that had face cobwebs and pumpkins around. There were even pumpkin candles and lamps around. "Did you design these?" Lauren asked and watches as Camila shake her head.

"There's like this some kind of carnival near here and my friends invited me to go with them. I don't want to be a fifth wheel seeing that they are brining dates.." Lauren trailed off and sat beside Camila on the couch. "And what I'm saying is, would you like to go with us? As a friend, of course" Lauren nervously said although she didn't know why since she was just asking her to go as a friend. Camila bit her lip and hesitantly nodded making Lauren grin.

"Great! It's today and we kind of needed to wear a costume to be able to go inside...but then...I don't think we have enough time because—" Lauren was then cut off when she heard her cellphone vibrate in her pocket.