Ten

There she was again, carrying her teal nike bag over one shoulder as she clutched her folder that held a bunch of papers over her other hand. She had a black beanie fixed on top of her head and her dark Raven hair was flowing freely on her back that slightly bounced when she waved excitedly at her two best friends.
She must be in a good mood, maybe she had a fun time yesterday with Luis or maybe she was just in a good mood because it was finally Friday.

Camila noticed that her hair had started to become lighter, signs of brown hair would sometimes show so The black dye must be removing by now. Camila always wondered what her real hair color was and now she knows. She had to admit though, Lauren had a right choice of dyeing her hair black seeing that it pops out her green eyes more.

But either way She looked beautiful.

as always.

The younger Cuban quickly turned around when she saw Lauren swivel to look at the area she was standing at. Since she didn't hear any footsteps nor was her noise hit by that familiar scent, Lauren must have not noticed her so as usual, Camila quickly fixed her backpack on her bag and went to her classroom earlier than usual before Lauren actually notices her.

Because just by hearing that voice and seeing that smile, Camila would grow to like her even more and she didn't want that to happen. She'll just end up with a broken heart once Lauren tells her that it wasn't mutual and they were just friends or by just seeing Lauren and Luis together.

But the girl already saw her, she just didn't approach her.

Lauren watches as Camila clutched her bag straps and had quickly walked to her own class to which Lauren wasn't in because apparently, she was in junior and Camila was a sophomore (Unless Camila was also advance on history then maybe they would have been on the same class).

"Hey babe." Luis greeted and gave Lauren a quick kiss on the lips, slightly surprising the girl. She still needed to get used to those and despite their date going out well, Lauren felt slightly awkward. After all, she somewhat rejected Luis by lying that she had to go home to help her mom with dinner right after she knew what was about to happen next. Which was obviously Luis asking her out. But the guy obviously didn't know that and Lauren swore he was very oblivious and So was her friends. "Anyways, I was about to tell you something yesterday before you left." Luis tells her and grins before opening his mouth to speak.

"Will you be—"

"Lauren!" Dinah yelled and threw a piece of paper straight at Lauren's face making Luis frown. Good timing Dinah, good timing. "You fucking ditched me yesterday!"

Oh. Lauren thought, she must have completely forgotten that she was also suppose to help Dinah with her homework yesterday on the library along with Camila and also, she forgot to text the girl that she couldn't come.

Lauren mentally face palmed herself as Normani went over to Dinah's side, cocking an eyebrow.

"I'm so so sorry Dj, I forgot to tell you that I couldn't go with you guys on the library." Lauren quickly apologized and pouted as Dinah narrowed her eyes at her.

"Not forgiven." Dinah huffed and crossed her arms.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" Lauren dramatically says and clasp her hands together, pouting. "Come on, Dj. Camila was there anyway."

"Um, yeah she was! And if she weren't, I would have given you a poly beat down by now."

"Wait, can I see your work?" Lauren asked and Dinah shrugged before fishing out her homework, passing it over to Lauren who then scanned over to it. Cocking an eyebrow, she says. "Let me take a guess...Camila answered all of this, did she?"