Twenty

A/N: low key likes tragedy endings...

-

I really can't bear to be in the same room with you anymore.

Lauren's hurtful words from a week ago has been continuously running around Camila's head in an interminable loop until this day. It hurts more than it should be and she knows it had been her fault too but it doesn't make it any less painful for her. Sometimes she wondered if Lauren ever misses her the way she does, she wondered if Lauren was hurting the way she was right now and she wondered if Lauren was happy.

This was suppose to be what she wanted it to be — Away from Lauren. But She knows it isn't.

She knew Lauren didn't have any other choice but to say the truth, Though at the same time she did.

She could have just lied to her mother and it wasn't like it was gonna hurt her or anything. Maybe Camila could have apologized that day and they would be okay again. Camila would have still be talking to her right now but she wasn't and she couldn't.

She knows she still likes Lauren as much as before (or even more) despite these past events that had happened and being far away from her was hurting her.

but the again, being close to her on the same room and not being able to hold her was far way worse.

Camila has been, as usual, staying inside her room the whole day. Today was no different and maybe tomorrow wouldn't be either, even after that text from her childhood best friend - the text that she still hadn't replied to.

Childhood ex best friend, she meant. She wasn't sure what to refer him as anymore.

He was coming here in Miami — No, not just a visit. He was moving here for good. She didn't know why he decided to text her so suddenly but she did know that he was originally born here. He didn't have enough money to visit her when he was younger so he didn't have a chance to and Camila ignoring him didn't help the situation.

Apparently, he was just a few blocks away from her house.

She didn't want to see him, she wasn't ready or will she ever be.

He just brings so much memories with him and Camila didn't want to remember any of it, she knows that it'll just bring her back more pain and sadness. She hadn't seen him for so long and she didn't know if she should be missing him, she felt no other emotions other than anger and sadness.

Camila hadn't heard anything from him that she had forgotten he even existed. Obviously due to the fact that she had stopped contacting any of her friends since the death of her sister - not even saying any good byes when she moved out of her house. It was as if she suddenly disappeared from their lives and only found out where she was through her parents.

Camila knew they all tried contacting her but she ignored every each of their texts and calls, not even a hint of guilt had rushed throughout her body while doing so. She thought it was better that way so when she eventually got tired and annoyed from the nonstop texts she received, she had changed her number as soon as possible.

But of course, her (ex) best friend probably asked her parents what her number was

Camila wasn't sure if they knew about her situation. Or her changes. She wasn't the old Camila anymore, that girl was no longer here. She was dead long gone.