Nine

A/N: okay, I lied. The chapters wouldn't be all flashbacks 😂😂

Oh! And btw that video isn't mine, I just thought that I could share it to you guys! It's by Alwaystogethr in YouTube! It's so...beautiful, Imma pry 🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼

It gives me so many feels eodkkdkekkdkekxm
-

"Kaki!" Camila heard Sofi screamed her nickname and she immediately turned around, two ice creams cups in her hands. What she saw next made her drop both ice creams and screamed the last word she have ever said and it still was.

"Sofi!"

Camila jolts up awake, cold sweats trickled down her forehead as she panted in fear and panic. Her heart was insanely thumping inside her chest as she clenched the bed sheets tight with her both her hands, the effect of having nightmares. Despite having it every night, she wakes up with the same reaction. She then took deep breaths and slowly closed her eyes as she calmed her rapidly beating heart. She then remembered where she was and opened her eyes.

The young Cuban furrowed her eyebrows and looked around her room in confusion not remembering how she got there, the last memory she remembered was that she was in the cemetery and She wouldn't know if she wouldn't ask unless her parents would just tell her without her actually asking but she can't help but hope they would just leave her alone. She loves them but she wanted to be left alone.

Camila sighed and hopped off of the bed when she finally had enough energy to do so. After all it was a Thursday, a school day and Camila didn't like it one bit. She preferred being homeschooled but her therapy said that going to a real school will help her and She had to admit, it kind of was.

Rumors spread about Camila being homeschooled and every creative things (which some didn't even make sense) that those people could think of had spread. Rumors have also spread about Camila going to therapy after someone saying that they have seen her walk out of the therapy building near the park. Some even said that it was because she was deranged or because she lost her sanity which didn't make sense because then she wouldn't be in a freaking normal school right now, yet some people believed those rumors.

Yes, Camila heard those rumors and she just wanted to laugh in their faces for how stupid they are but then they might really think she was insane.

It was insane how people would do this to get noticed or boost up their reputation. Camila didn't care about those rumors unless it was too much for her to handle and People who does horrible things and drags people down just so they could become popular or be noticed was the one who was insane in here and not Camila.

The young Cuban enters her bathroom and slowly stripped her clothes off. She looked down at her arms where the wounds have now healed and fortunately, there were no scars left behind or any proofs that she had done it. The girl sighed and looked up at the mirror, seeing her own reflection.

Dull and dark sad brown eyes stared right back at her, she wasn't any like the old Camila back then. Not even a single similarities other than their features. Old Camila was happy, giddy and usually enthusiastic. Sometimes, overenthusiastic. Old Camila used to talk about boys with her friends in her old school on California. Old Camila used to smile a lot. Old Camila used to have a warm and loving heart. Old Camila used to have bright features. Old Camila used to be optimistic. Old Camila used to love breakfast so much. Old Camila used to dream about what her future would be. Old Camila used to dream about rainbows and unicorns. Old Camila used to wear a lot of bows, on her hair, her hands and even around her neck. She was literally obsessed with bows.