Chapter Thirty-Five- New Member and New Feelings

Skyler’s POV

“Hey Skyler!” Keaton screamed running over to me hugging me tightly. My wounds were healing well, but I’d still need to take it easy when I get out. Hopefully that’ll be in a few days. It was a few weeks after Emblem 3 were kicked out The X Factor. I was watching the results and going through my things. Inside I felt so bad for them. I nearly cried, and that doesn’t happen too often. Every day since they left, all three had been visiting, today it was only Keaton. Kenny and Tyler, two of their friends had come to see me too. They were sick lads.

During my time of going through my belongings, I found a photo album. One I had never seen before. It featured me. In all the photos, I was being held by some other woman, not the woman I knew as my mother. Her name was Ange/ Angela. The police woman come back and told me she’d look up on it. The news I got, was almost life changing.

“How are you today?” Keaton asked, holding my hand. I nod slowly and smile. In fact I felt as good as new, except from some pain in my legs and ribs, but what’d you expect they were broken. And also my jaw hurts occasionally.

“I’m doing ok.” This other woman really was playing on my mind a lot. In the end I found the answer. I don’t know how I got there but with the help from Officer Mason. Apparently she was my birth mother. When I was about five she left my dad, then he found my mom, or who I thought was my mom. They did look extremely alike. A five year old wouldn’t remember and won’t be able to tell the difference. I remember my mom leaving for ages and then her returning. It wasn’t actually my original one. It’s all so confusing… Officer Mason managed to find a marriage certificate and all that. And I now know where she lives. That sounded extremely creepy. When I’m out I’m going to visit her. She may not remember me and she may not want to ever see me again but at least I can try and make the effort. It came as a shock to find my mother wasn’t actually my mother and that I had other family out there still.

“Hey Skyler? You sure you’re alright?” Keaton snapped his fingers in my face. I turned to face him and nodded. I just couldn’t stop thinking about this. Recently I have struggled to sleep. It may seem only a little thing to others, but to me it is huge.

“I’m fine Keaton.” I replied after he gave me a very worried look. Everything is pulling me down and I just want to get out of here. Hopefully I’ll be able to and spend a whole lot more time with Keaton. He was adorable. When he was away, I didn’t realise how much I could miss a person; it was a lot. I think I liked him, but more than a like. A love?

~Yerp I am BACK! YES GUYS! LET ME HERE YOU CHEER! Soorrrry.... I got a bit excited But anyway! Moving on... It is real short but i couldn't think of what else to put in without making in uber boring! So enjoy it! Maybe in bout 5 or so chapters thi story will be ending! I haven't really planned it out. And i havent read over these last few chapters so excuse how bad they are.

IAgain i am gonna ask the question! Would you like me to do an ASK.FM account so you can throw questions at me and get to know me better? I am up for it!

Anyway! I shall try an update more but i have GCSE's to do so it will be little. Sorry

Love Y'all Stay Awesome and Never Give up!

Natty OUt ;; ~