Chapter Thirty-Eight- I'm Just Curious

Skyler’s POV

“I love you!” Keaton mumbled to me. My eyes widened in shock. Not a bad shock. For some time I have been meaning to say it to him too. I just didn’t know if he did back. Wesley snapped his head to us, waiting for my reply, as was Drew and Keaton.

 Nervously I smiled. I knew it, right in my heart that I loved him. Whether I will be with him for all of my life, of course it is too early to say, but right here and right now I love him. Whenever he holds my hand, or even gives me his smile, I feel it. I can’t explain what ‘it’ is but I do know it plays a lot with my emotions. Months ago, I never thought I could attach myself to someone, let alone anyone ‘popular’. I mean look at me, I am total opposite to Keaton. My hair for starters is edgy and quirky. I wear too much heavy black make up, my clothes are usually black. And I listen to bands most people call Satanist. How the hell did he ever pick me?

Sometimes, people look past appearance and see people’s inner self. I guess that’s what Keaton did. He saw who I was, and appreciated me. He looked after me, cared for me, wouldn’t stop bugging me. But look where all that ended up? Us together? Those months, when I first fully become known to Keaton, I never would have thought that I would eventually love the dude. Never did I cross my mind. I mean he was really annoying, pestering my to start with. I guess I should be pleased someone decided to show interest in me?

“I love you too Keaton…” I whispered, placing my forehead against his. I closed my eyes, taking in this moment. Would I change anything about it? Yes, I would. For starters, I don’t want to be in a wheelchair, or broken and bruised… Secondly, it would have been better alone. But I don’t care, I loved that Drew and Wesley are here. They are practically my brothers, well one already is, and I couldn’t ask for more people who care and love me.  Could I ask for anything more? No. I feel complete, maybe not perfect, but what is?

Drew pulled Wesley out the hall and in to the living room, giving us some privacy. Keaton stroked my cheek lightly with his finger. His smile playfully spreading across his lips. Maybe, just for now, I can think that we could be together forever. Maybe we could, maybe we won’t. But right here, right now, I want to believe it. The guy knelt in front of me, saved my life; he cared about me so much that he wouldn’t leave my side. He is just, for me anyway, perfect and beautiful. I want him to hold me forever; sneaking secret kisses in the moonlight, or on the beach, holding my hand out in public, proud that we are together. I wish and hope, and believe. I’m just curious as to how long we will be together… However, what I am certain of is, is that Keaton loves me and I love him with the whole of my heart. I would do anything for him.

~ YOUU MADE IT! Yeah it may be short, but its sweet right? Come on? It is! hehe naahhh....

This could may well be the last chapter..... BUT ITS DOWN TO YOU! tell me in the comments if you want an epilogue? I havent decided so it down to you!

I'm sorry again for not writing, i had no inspiration and no motivation, and school is busy soooooooo yeah sorrry..... But two chapters!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd yeah... hmm............. VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN AND ALL THAT.... please?

Stay happy! Just one smile can change your mood! If you ever need to talk, my inbox is open. I find it alot easier to tlak about my problems to people i dont know too well. If you feel unconfortable, dont be. I think im a nice person..... BUt who wants to see a video from me? Comment bout that toooO!

Byeeee! Natty Out, possibly for the last time? OOH O: ~