Chapter 4

Give him what he want:
Caroline POV:

After I talked to Klaus and found out what he wanted. I had called Stefan, of course he wouldn't answer, so I left a voice mail and told him that Elena was dying. Witch will make him come running back to Mystic Falls. After that I'll take Elena to Klaus as I promise. And he promised that he won't kill her. And I'm pretty unsure if he will keep that promise. I won't tell any off my friends about this. Except to Elena.

Because, then Damon will rip my heart out and chain Elena to a wall and god knows what. Well, he might not to do it like that. But he's totally going to flip out of it and do something stupid that's going to get us all killed.

Someone was knocking on my door and there stood Elena. And Stefan stood beside her. Well, he looks a little angry or might more than just angry.

-So guys. Your here. I said and smiled.

-Why did you tell me that Elena was dying? Stefan yelled.

-Easy Stefan. We all just wanted you back here. And I've someone that is pretty happy to have you back. I said

-Who? I said harsh.

-Thank you love, you kept your promise. I heard Klaus behind him.

-Klaus, what are you doing here? Stefan said

-Hello to you to Stefan. Klaus said.

-I'm here for one question. He said and vamp speed and took a hold on Elena. He wasn't going to tell Elena go until Stefan gives back something to Klaus.

-Let her go. Stefan yells

-I will if you give me my coffins. Klaus said. What was he talking about. I looked at Klaus and I could see that he was hurt? Wait what?

-What coffins? I said confused.

-Well love, you see Stefan here took my coffins. In those coffins is my family. Elijah, Rebekah, and even Kol. I want my family back. That's it. When I get them back I will leave Mystic Falls. Klaus said. Okay, this was totally not planed in my plan. If this is going to work, Stefan needs to give Klaus his coffins.

-Stefan, give Klaus his coffins. I said harsh.

-No Caroline. This is exactly what he wants. He will leave with the coffins and take Elena with him. Do you know that Elena's blood can create hybrids?

-Yes Stefan. I am aware of that. If he just give those coffins back, everything will go as planed.

-Do it for Elena! I yelled right into his face.

-Fine! I'll do it for you two. Stefan said and looked at Elena.