Chapter 21

Caroline's atittued:
Rebekah POV:

I woke up the next day. Yesterday was really fun. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After that I walked down to the kitchen and Elijah, Klaus, Kol and Hayley were there eating breakfast. Someone where missing.

-First of all. Where's Caroline? And second, what was all the yelling and so on? I asked everybody. I was rather annoyed now.

-I wonder the same. Kol said.

-Hayley and Caroline had a fight. Caroline was pretty angry at the little wolf. And when she told me and Hayley "Screw you to". Klaus said and looked at Hayley really angry. It looked like he wanted to rip her heart out. Which I wanted to.

-It's not may fault. That blonde bitch can't even take a joke. Hayley said. I vamp-speed to the other side off the kitchen where Hayley said and pushed her against the wall.

-Never call my friend a bitch again. If you do I will gladly rip your heart out. I said.

-So would I. We could do it together. Give her a slow death. But I don't think that Niklaus would appreciate it. Right Niklaus? Caroline said and walked into the kitchen. I like her attitued. She's so strong and stubborn.

-Where were you Caroline? Kol asked.

-I just decided that I would drink some human blood. And some off the guys are great at kissing. I should do the same tonight again. It's so fun. Caroline said and smirked at Klaus. I could see that Nik reacted when she called him Niklaus and when she told that some the guys were great at kissing, he got really tense. We all could see that.

-What a attitued. Kol said and smirk.

-Next time it might be you. Caroline said to Kol and walked out off the living room.

-Looking foward it. Kol said.

-So do I. Caroline said and laughed.

I know that she never would kiss him. Nik stormed out from the kitchen and followed Caroline. The rest off us were still in the kitchen. I was so going to listening to this. And I could tell that my brother also wanted to hear their "fight".