Chapter 38

When you were in the coma:
Caroline POV:

I can't belive that I've been in a coma for four month. And that Hayley got twins. I'm actually jealous because I can't have children. Special with Klaus. At least I was happy to finally be "alive" again. And most of all, I can't belive that I kissed Klaus. Infront off everybody. They all looked at me, including Klaus. He was a little shocked about my actions, I guess. Rebekah and Kol just sat there and smirked, Elijah was smiling and Bonnie looked like Bonnie.

-So what are their names? I asked trying to change the awkwardness in the living room.

-She's right. Niklaus, you've never talked about names. Elijah said.

-What about Kol 1 and 2? Kol said sarcastic. Klaus was still quiet. He looked at the babies and walked out off the living room. I looked at Rebekah and she looked kinda confused. I felt hurt because he just left us without saying anything. But I also felt angry. What's his problem? He doesn't even seems to care about his daugther and son.

-Care, go up and talk to him. Rebekah said.

-Wish me luck. I said and smirk before going up to Klaus.

I knock on the door and walked in. I didn't care if he didn't want to talk now. He was going to listen to me, neither if he liked it or not.

-Klaus, I don't know what your problems is right now. And it makes me both hurt and angry at the same time. I'm finally back from the coma, and you just think that you can shot us all out? That's just selfish. So listen- Klaus didn't let me finishing my sentence.

-I'll show you something. He said and took my hand.

{ Flashback }
-Come on Niklaus, you have to stop blaming yourself for something that wasn't your fault. What would Caroline say if she saw you like this? Elijah said

-It's my fault that Caroline is in a coma. If I was with her instand of on that stupid mission with you, Rebekah and Kol. Caroline wouldn't be stuck in this spell or coma. If I just had known that Marcel and Hayley was behind this I wouldn't had left Caroline alone. Special with that little wolf. I can't stop blaming myself.

-Me, Rebekah, Kol, Katherine are out looking for that witch. And Bonnie tries to found another spell to break the coma. And I'm sure that Caroline would want you to care about your baby when it gets born. Even if Hayley is the mother. Elijah said

-Caroline always wanted to become a mother. But I can't make it become true. It's impossible for us vampire. I rather have that baby the Caroline. Klaus said.

-If we give her the cure, Elijah started.

-Noway we are doing that. It could kill her and I don't want to loose her. She means the whole world to me. And I never got to say what I feel. Klaus said and a tear fell down on his cheek.

{End of flashback}

I looked at Klaus and I could see that he tried to hold back some tears. How could he blame himself for something that wasn't his fault? I felt bad for making him blame himself.

-Klaus, why didn't you tell me? You shouldn't blame yourself for that happened to me. I said soft and looked into his beautiful eyes.

-No reason. You died and they didn't tell me that they gaved you the cure. And Rebekah turned you back into a vampire. I'm thankful for her doing that. If not you would be dead and I wouldn't be able to handle that. Even if I knew that it was do dangerous, which I knew. But they did it anyway. Klaus said and looked at me.

-But I'm here now and I'm fine. But can I ask you something.

-Go on, ask whatever you want love. He said and smiled a little.

-Are you happy to have those twins. And did you ever thought about them when I was in the coma? I asked, never taking my eyes off him.

-Well, I thought about them once or twince. But I could never take my mind off you. You were so much importent then. He said. But yes, I'm happy about having them. Klaus said and smiled.

-What about Hayley? What are you guys going to do about her? She is the twince mother after all. I asked nervous.

-Hayley might be their biological mother. But I would prefer you being their mother. I know that it would be a dream come true for you. And I talked to my siblings and Bonnie and Katherine and we decided that you are the one that will decide what we are going to do with Hayley. Right now, she's chained up in the basment. She has been there sence we found out that she was the one that had planed everything to get you out of the picture. Klaus said. I looked at Klaus and knew exactly what I wanted.

-We are not going to kill her. You and me are going down to the basment there she is now, and you will compell her to forget everything. She will move away and never return to New Orleans or Mystic Falls. I said and smiled.

-Okay, if it's what you want. But first I'll show you another thing. Klaus said and smiled.

{ Flashback }
I walked around in my room, looking at Caroline all the time. I can't belive that she's still in this stupid coma. I just want to kill every single person that had something to do with this. I also thought about what Caroline told me once. I do care about my unborn child. I've thought about names. And I would love if the child was Caroline's. To be a mother would be a dream come true for my Caroline. If she only knew how broken I was without her. Without my Caroline. But I don't want to say it to anyone. Maybe because we have so much more important stuff right now.

{ End of Flashback }

I looked at Klaus and hugged him. I can't belive that he actually wanted me to be the mother of this children. Then it hit me, what does Klaus feel about me? But I couldn't think about that right now. Klaus took my hand and lead me down to Hayley. She looked bad. Anyway, Klaus compelled Hayley to forget about all of this and about me, Klaus and his siblings. And that she would never return to New Orleans or Mystic Falls. When we let her go, Klaus took my hand again and lead me up to the living room. Once again, everyone turned to face us. Me and Klaus just stood there, holding hands and looking at them. We just smiled.