Chapter 37

She's human?:
Klaus POV:

Of course I was happy that my two children were finally born. And I know that Caroline would want me to be with them now and take care of them. But I couldn't leave Caroline. I understood what they have done to her now and I can't belive that they did it without telling me. And now Caroline will be a human. I looked down at Caroline, the love off my life. She started to move, just a little. After a couple minutes she opened her eyes. I really have missed those beautiful eyes.

-Klaus? She said really low.

-Yeah love? I said soft and squezzed my thumb over her cheek really carefully.

-What happened.

-You have been in a coma for four month now. The witches put a spell over you to make me suffer. Because Hayley told them that you were my biggest weakness. Rebekah and Bonnie gaved you the cure. The cure would break the spell. And now you are human. I said soft, not letting my eyes go off her. She started to cry.

-What is it love?

-I don't want to be human. Then I can't be with you forever. She said and sobbed.

-We will talk about it later. I whispered.

-What have I missed when I was in a coma? She asked. She was so beautiful.

-Nothing special, we all tried to find the witch that put the spell on you. She is the only one that could break it. But we could also give you the cure. But I wanted to break the spell by magic. Which meant that you would still be a vampire. And Hayley got birth today. Two month early. We got twins. I said. I looked at her and she got angry.

-What do you mean by we? Are you two a thing now? She said harsh.

-Never say that again love. Me and my siblings chained her up in the basment the whole time. We wanted her to suffer and that was the only way by not killing her. You were right, I care about my children. And I care about you, more than anything.

-Can I meet them? Your children I mean. She said and stand up.

-Are you sure about that love? You just woke up from a coma and are a human again. I said. I was worried about my Caroline. I lifted her up and vamp-speeded down to the living room. I didn't want her to go because she might felt dizzy and fall down or something. When we came down everyone turned around and faced us. Rebekah gaved Bonnie the baby that she was holding and walked over to us and hugged Caroline after I put her down.

-I'm so glad it worked. Me and Bonnie were so worried that it wouldn't work when you were dead. Rebekah said and hugged Caroline again.

-Rebekah, what do you mean dead? I asked confused.

-The cure worked to break the spell, but it killed her. We were fast enough to turn her again. Don't worry, I was the one that turned you into a vampire again. I don't think that Nik would like if it was somebody else that turned you. Right Nik? Rebekah said. I got angry at them for killing Caroline, but grateful that she survived when Rebekah turned her. Caroline turned to face me.

-Klaus, everything will be fine. Caroline said and kissed me.