Chapter 29

We found her:
Klaus POV:

I finally understood what was going on. When me and my siblings were out on a mission, Hayley took the opportunity to kill Caroline without us knowing. Of course it was a fake mission that Hayley had sat up. And I now understand that she is working with Marcel. I just wanted to kill her. But I know that I couldn't. Even if I wanted to, because she is carrying my child and Caroline was right. I care about my child. When Bonnie told us where she was I didn't wait a single second for anyone to say anything. I just took off to find my Caroline. Both Elijah and Rebekah followed me. They were going to be my back up of someone were going to attack us.

I stoped running when I saw her. Caroline laying beside a tree. She hardly breath. I saw her almost lifeless body there. Her eyes closed. Rebekah and Elijah stoped behind me. I looked at Rebekah. She tried to hold back tears. I sat down beside Caroline and lifted up her head. I started to feed her with my blood. I hope that it isn't to late. She was drinking it for a while. When she stoped she past out. I was carrying Caroline back to the mansion. Elijah and Rebekah was behind me. I am so worried about my Caroline. When we came back to our mansion, I walked straight to my bedroom. There is no way that I'm letting Caroline stay at the spare room. Not after what Hayley did. Caroline is still not moving, but she is alive.

I walked down and told everybody how Caroline was doing. I told Bonnie and Kol in what conscious Caroline was in when we find her. I looked at Bonnie and I can tell that she is really worried. I was talking to everybody about what we should do about Hayley.

-I say that we kill her. Bonnie said. Rebekah and Kol agreed with Bonnie. I can't blame them. I also want Hayley dead now.

-No, we are not killing her. I said. Everybody turned to me and looked confused.

-Why not? I thought that it was what you wanted. To see Hayley dead by now. Rebekah said harsh.

-Of course I want that after what she did to Caroline. But she is carrying my child. And Caroline was right. I care about that child. But there is no way that I care about Hayley. I said

-Then I say that we chain her up in the basement until the child is born. Kol said. Bonnie agreed to it.

-Or we compell her to stay inside the house. Elijah said.

-Noway. If we let her walk around in this house she might attack Caroline again. There is no chance I am taking that risk. Rebekah said.

-We can just chain up Hayley in the basement like Kol said. Done with the discussion. I said and walked out off the living room. I walked into may room there I keep all my paintings and started to paint something new.