Chapter 14

The knocked up Little wolf:
Klaus POV:

I sat in the living room waiting for Elijah and Rebekah to come home. The door opened and in came Kol. Ugh, what is he doing here? I thought that he was leaving. He is so annoying with all his comments and jokes. I can't stand him sometimes. But I still like him.

-I'M BACK! He yelled. Yep, today was the day that he was going to annoy he. A lot! Elijah and Rebekah better coming soon.

-I thought that you were leaving? To get as normal life as you could? I said and smirk

-Well, a normal life is so boring. I miss action. I was dagger for a century so I kinda want some action. Don't you agree, brother? He said.

-I can agree on that. I said and smirked.

-So, way are you so grumpy? He said.

-That's none of your bussiness little brother! I said harsh.

-Okay! I'll go to my room now. He said and left.

I sat down on the sofa again and started to paint on my sketchpad. After a little more than two hours the front door opened and in came Elijah and Rebekah. Finally! I though. Now they can help me solve some problems.

-What's so importent that we had to come here so fast? Elijah asked.

-We were at a meeting with your "friend". Rebekah said and smirked before I could talk.

-What friend? I asked curious.

-No one else than Caroline Forbes. Rebekah said. Just by hearing Caroline's name made me happy. Elijah cleared his thraot. Oh, yeah that reminded me about why I called my siblings.

-Marcel has taken over New Orleans. He claims himself as "the king". And before I went to Mystic Falls to free you two, including Kol, who is upstairs, something kinda happened. I just got to know it. When I called you two.

-Okay? What happened? Rebekah asked.

-You guys remember Hayley? The little wolf?

-Yeah? What about her? Elijah asked.

-Well, she's kinda knocked up. I said. I didn't look forward their expresions.

-What are you saying brother? Elijah asked

-I knocked her up. I said. They were quiet for a moment until I heard Kol laugh himself to death. Gosh, he can be so annoying. But he's still my brother.

-What's so funny? I yelled at him.

-A vampire can't get pregnant. And seeing you as a father, if that even can be possible is a really funny thing to think about. Kol said and kept laughing.

-This is none of your bussiness! If you don't stop, I promise that I will dagger you again. For more than just one century. And that won't be so fun. I yelled at Kol. He stoped right when I finished my sentence. He said sorry and walked back into his room. When Kol closed the door Elijah spoke.

-Are you sure about it? I mean, I've never heard off it. He said.

-Well, it is true. She's a wolf and I'm a hybrid, so yes it's possible. She will be here in an hour. I said.