Chapter 24

Bonnie's Calling me:
Caroline POV:

I was listening to Rebekah and her brothers conversation. I know that Rebekah are trying to help me through this hard time. And I'm happy that she talked to Klaus and that Elijah and Kol supported her. To be really honest, I didn't know that Kol actually cared about this. About me and Klaus. Someone was calling me. I looked at the ID and it was Bonnie.

Caroline: Hey Bon!

Bonnie: Hey Care, I'm so glad to talk to you. How is everything?

Caroline: Nothing special. Just Hayley being pregnant with Klaus child. Me and Klaus fighting. Me and Rebekah are becoming like best friends here in New Orleans. But how is everything back in Mystic Falls?

Bonnie: I'm so sorry to hear that Caroline. I hope that everything turns out good. Damon and Elena are together. Jeremy is helping me with my magic and diffrent spells. And Matt are here to surpport everybody. And Stefan has still his humanity off. And Tyler is back. And he's all over the new girl in school. By the way, Katherine were here looking for Stefan. And when she found him they had a fight and she left. So, that's it.

Caroline: Oh, Okay. So more drama?

Bonnie: Yeah. I was wondering if I could come to visit you? I really miss you Caroline.

Caroline: Of course you can! I would love that! See you soon then! Bye Bon.

I walked down to the living room and saw everybodys faces turned at my direction. I just want Klaus to understand what I'm dealing with. I looked at everyone and started to talk.

-So here's the thing. I don't want any drama tomorrow because my friend Bonnie will come. And Kol, can you please behave yourself tomorrow? I said to everyone.

-You mean the witch Bonnie Bennett? Kol asked

-Yeah. I said and turned around to leave the room. Before I walked around the corner and into the kitchen I said,

-I think that we need to talk. Just you and me. I said and looked at Klaus, not letting go off his eyes. I felt like I could melt everytime that I'm looking to those beautiful eyes.