Chapter 7

She's Always on my mind:
Klaus POV:

I thought about what Caroline had told me. I was so angry at her. Both because she had tricked me and lied right into my face. I'm angry at myself because I belived her. But I can't help myself for being a little proud of her. Just because she is a such master at plans and can trick whoever she want. But I was also very thankful, because she promised me that she would help me getting my family back. And I can't belive that she is going to help me by going behind her friends backs. I thought for myself, Caroline Forbes is so much more than just a pretty face. She is really unique, beautiful and strong. I know that she would never give up on something even if it meant that her life was in danger. And with that I mean that she would do anything for her friends. I really like that about her. Everytime that I see her, it makes me even more happy to be on this earth. Like I have something to fight for. I don't really know what I mean. But all I know is that I like Caroline Forbes. She's always on my mind. That reminds me that I have to text her the time that we are suppose to meet.

A/N: Hey guys, I really hope that you enjoy this story. I promise that it will be some Klaroline scenes really soon. I just want to make their relationship grow "like from the beginning and up". Thanks for reading.