Chapter 35

It's two of them:
Klaus POV:

I was down in the basement, I can still not belive that Caroline hasn't woken up because off that spell. And we can't find that stupid little witch, whoever she is. Katherine and Kol helped Hayley getting birth. I saw that they didn't enjoy it. Rebekah had foced me to be here because that was my child and Caroline would be happy if I would be the first one to hold her or him. Elijah came down and looked a little worried.

-What's it brother? I asked.

-Oh nothing. I just hope that the child is healthy. Elijah said. We stood in the corner and talked meanwhile Katherine and Kol still helped Hayley.

-I can see that you are lying to me. I said and looked Elijah. I started to get annoyed.

-I'm just worried about Caroline. He said and looked away.

-Why? You know that we are going to find that witch and break the spell. She is going to be fine. I said.

-Are you drunk again? Elijah asked me.

-Yeah. And you don't need to care about it. I snaped.

-Think about Caroline when she wakes up. She won't be happy with you if you keep drinking like this. It's useless to drink now. Elijah said. I can tell that he is hiding something. But I don't even care right now. We were quiet for a few minutes until Katherine spoke.

-They are out now. She said happily and smiled.

-What do you mean by they? I asked and looked at Katherine holding one child.

-Look at Kol. I looked over at Kol and saw him holding another child. Am I father that got twins? I was a little shocked. What is Caroline going to say. I decided to go and check on Caroline. Elijah, Katherine and Kol turned to me and said "no" at the same time.

-What are you guys hiding. I asked angry.

-Nothing, we just thought that you should be with your child. Isn't that what Caroline would want you to do right now? Katherine said. I looked at Elijah and Kol. They looked a little worried.

-Your right guys. But I see that you are hiding something and I think it has something to do with my Caroline. I said.

-Bonnie tried a spell that might will break the spell. She just found out about it. She didn't want to say anything if it didn't worked. Rebekah is with Bonnie and Caroline now. She will tell us if she needs help. We know that you wouldn't aloud us trying it. Elijah said.