Chapter 16

The blonde girl:
Rebekah POV:

After hearing everything about that little werewolf slut I got really mad. Now she wanted us to protect her. I really hate that girl. I had argued with Klaus and Elijah had tried to calm me down. What makes me really angry is Klaus. How could he do this to Caroline? I know that he has a thing for her. And that he fancies her. And right before he decides to drag out the dagger after taking back me, Elijah and Kol. He goes and knock up a werewolf slut. I know that me and Caroline doesn't get along so well. But I really like her as a friend. Even if I never have admit it to anyone.

I walked into a bar bought some bourbon. After taking some drinks and compelled someone so that I could drink fresh human blood, I saw a familiar blonde girl. Oh, this is going to be so fun. I walked forward her.

-Caroline! I said and she turned around.

-Rebekah? So nice to see a familiar face. She said and hugged me.

-So what are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining. I kinda miss you. I asked. I was both really happy to see Caroline here and I know how happy Klaus will be. But I'm also a little scared about the whole Hayley thing.

-Well, I kinda had a fight with Stefan. He was talking shit about me behind my back and I heard him and we started fighting. We were fighting because the thought that I helped Klaus and trust him more than anyone and so on. He made me crazy. So I needed a break from all the drama. So I decided to come here and see you guys. Caroline said. Break from drama? Oh no, there will be a lot more off that. I thought. And I came up with the best idea.

-Well, I say screw him now. I'm so happy to have you here. So Caroline, I thought that we could surprise my brothers. Do you want to come over for dinner today? I asked.

-Do you think that's a good idea? She asked nervous.

-Come on Caroline, you know it is. Eight o'clock at our mansion. Okay? You know where it is right?

-I don't know where it is. But I will find it. See you then. She said and walked out off the bar.

I took one last drink off bourbon before I went home. This news will be so good. But I really feel bad for Caroline because if she stays there will be so much more drama in her life than she deserves. I walked inside the mansion and yelled for everybody to come down.

-Guy, we will have a guest here this evening, so you need to behave. I said.

-Sure sister. You know I will. Kol said sarcastic.

-Shut up. I said to Kol.

-Okay, I'm looking foward it. Elijah said. Oh, if Klaus only knew who it was.

-And please don't name Hayley tonight. That will just destroy the evening. I said and vamp speed up to my room. I needed to find some nice clothes for tonight.