Chapter 31

The coma:
Bonnie POV:

I've never felt this kind off magic before. It was so strong. After the pain and the person stoped practice the dark magic, I walked down to the basment there Elijah were. He looked at Hayley and told her if she doesn't tell him, he will compell him to tell us. Hayley was still quiet so Elijah did what he said and compelled her.

-Hayley, tell me what is going on. Elijah said harsh.

-The witches that Marcel has control over have decide that they will make Klaus suffer. Marcel was into this plan to. So I told him that his biggest weakness is when someone is hurting Caroline. And to make him suffer for a really long time, the witches did a spell that puts Caroline into a coma. She will never wake up until the spell is broken. And you can't break it. And Tyler Lockwood helped me get Caroline into the woods. Hayley said and laugh. Elijah turned to face me. I could see that he was really sad about this. And I can't imagine what Klaus will do when he finds out about this.

I walked up to Kol who was in the living room. And Elijah went to Klaus room to tell him about what Hayley told us.

Elijah POV:
I am really mad at Hayley because of what she did do Caroline. I know that there is nothing we can do to make Klaus calm down when he hear about what me and Bonnie just got to know from Hayley. I knocked on the door and saw Klaus and Rebekah at both sides of Caroline. This will be hard to say.

-Klaus, Rebekah there is something that we need to tell you. I said a little worried.

-Elijah, please tell me that she will be okay. Rebekah said with tears in her eyes.

-Caroline is going to survive this. She won't die. But she can't wake up. She is a coma. That isn't just any coma. After you healed Caroline with your blood, the witches had somehow been able to put a spell on her. The spell was to put Caroline into a coma. Because, they want you to suffer so badly. I don't know why. And Marcel was also into this. He helped Hayley. And Tyler Lockwood helped Hayley with this. His "role" was to make sure that Caroline came to the woods alone. And one last thing. They are saying that the spell is unbreakable. I said and walked out from the room, down to the living room. I found Kol comfort Bonnie because she was crying.