Chapter 25

A real conversation:
Klaus POV:

I followed Caroline into the kitchen. I promised myself that I would try not to yell as fast as I felt like it. I should have a normal conversation. I sat down on a chair and so did Caroline.

-Klaus I just wan- She started but I cut off her sentence.

-No Caroline, listen to me. I'm so sorry for everything. I should have listened to you and relized what was going on. You probably heard what Rebekah, Kol and Elijah told me before you came down to the living room? I never thought about it in that way. I know that it's hard for you to see Hayley here, being pregnant with my child. I understand what you are going through. Okay? And I don't know what Hayley told you. But I don't care about Hayley. I care about you Caroline. And I'm not happy about being Hayley's child's father.

-Are you happy that you are going to be a father? Caroline asked. I wasn't ready for that question, yet. I was quiet for a while before I answerd her question.

-Yes, I am happy to get the opportunity to be a father. I never thought that it was possible. But I rather want the mother to be someone else than the little wolf. I said and smiled.

-Then I'm grateful for you. She said not looking at me.

-Tell me what it is that you are not telling me love. I said soft.

-You know what I can't reproduce. And I always wanted a child. But sence I became a vampire alot off things that was possible is gone. I always wanted a daugther. She said.

-I know love, I know. I said soft and looked at her.

-I never wanted to come here to New Orleans and have all this drama. I wanted to come and figure out some thing. But I shouldn't have come. Caroline said.

-Don't say that love. I'm so happy that you are here now. I won't let Hayley come between us. Okay? I promise that.

-Okay. Caroline said. I walked over to Caroline.

-Friends? I asked.

-We never stoped being friends when you left Mystic Falls. I just disliked you then, friend. She said and smile. After that left the kitchen.