Chapter 15

Telling my mother about my plans:
Caroline POV:

After fighting with Stefan Salvatore, I decided to do something. Maybe it's not a such good idea. But I can't stand being here at Mystic Falls. I walk inside my house, seeing my mother sitting on the sofa. I walk over to her and sit down. I'm the one that starts to talk first. -

-Hey mom. I said soft and smiled

-Hey babygirl. My mother said. She still calls me her little babygirl even if I'm not so young anymore.

-So when I was walking home I got this crazy idea. I started and my mother looked up at me a little confused.

-I feel like I need to get out off Mystic Falls to clear my head and everything. I need a break. I said. I didn't want to leave my mother alone. But if she says that it's okay I'll go. I hope that she says that it's okay.

-Of course honey. Where are you going? Are your friends coming with you? She asked soft.

-Nah, they aren't. I kinda had a fight with Stefan and Elena won't leave Stefan and Damon. And even if they and the rest off the gang wanted to come. I had probably said no. And like I said, I need to leave Mystic Falls for a while and clear my head. I said.

-Oh, that's okay honey. Where are you going? My mother asked.

-New Orleans. I said. Wait, why do I want to go there? I've nothing to do there. Oh, my mind tells me that I want to see Klaus again. The big bad hybrid. I told my mother that I would go and pack some clothes and some other stuff. I thought that I would take the first fligh to New Orleans. And I also decided that when I am at the airport I will compel someone so that I can get a ticket without paying.