Chapter 20

Girl fight:
Klaus POV:

I truly don't understand girl. When I told Caroline about Hayley's pregnancy she got really mad and ran up to Rebekah. Then I could hear her sobbing. And just a couple minutes later the are gone and laughing when they left the house. I'm so confused. I walked into the kitchen there Elijah and Hayley were. And Kol came also into the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

-I love drama, it's can be so dramatic. Well, it's only fun when it ends good. Kol said. Can't he be serious for one second? I thought.

-Kol shut up! Elijah said harsh.

-What? We all know what Klaus likes Caroline. And that Caroline hates that pregnant little wolf slut. Kol said.

-You are aware that I'm here? Hayley said angry.

-Yeah, I am pretty much aware off that. But I don't care. So live with it little wolf. Kol said and walked out off the kitchen. Now it was only me, Elijah and Hayley.

-As fast as that baby is born, I will kill you! I yelled at Hayley and Elijah looked at me with disbelief.

Caroline POV:

When me and Rebekah were back at the mansion she went straight up to her room to sleep. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some bloodbags. After pouring up some off the blood in a glas Hayley walked in with a smile on her face. I just felt like I wanted to destroy that smile and rip her heart out. But I didn't.

-What's up with all the smiling? I said sarcastic.

-Stay away from Klaus! She said harsh. What's her problem I thought for myself.

-I can do whatever I want you little wolf slut! And you are not worth my time so I'll just go to bed. I said and smirk.

-You can take the spare room. That's the only place left for someone to sleep. I already got the best place to sleep blondie. She said to me. I stoped and turned around so I could face her again. I knew exactly what she meant. I got really angry so I attact her and throw her against the wall really hard. That felt so much better. Everybody in the house probably heard us. But, I don't give a damn thing about that. I walked over to her and pushed her against another wall.

-I thought that you were better than that. Hayley said and attacked me. She ripped my dress.

-You will pay for that! I yelled and attacked her once again. After I throw her over the living room that we was in now, I felt someone grabbing me so that I couldn't move. It was Elijah. And I looked over at Hayley. Guess who 'happened' to help her up? Klaus.

-Screw you two! I yelled at Hayley and Klaus. Elijah let me go and I vamp-speed out off the mansion. I have nowhere to go now.