Chapter 10

Distracting my friends:
Caroline POV:

I was helping Klaus getting his family back, when we heard someone came into the house. Shit! I thought. This is not good! I looked at Klaus and said.

-I promise that I didn't know that someone was going to come home. Get them out and I will distract them. I said fast and vamp-speed up to the living room.

Damon, Elena, Jeremy and Bonnie where there. Well, I hope that this isn't going to be so bad.

-Hello guy. I said and smiled.

-ELENA TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR PLAN! HOW DARE YOU GOING BEHIND OUR BACK LIKE THAT! Damon yelled at me and pushed me against the wall. That son of a bitch, I though!

-Well, someone had to do something! It looks like I am the only one here that is trying to keep us all safe! I yelled back at Damon. Jeremy, Bonnie and Elena sat on the couch looking at me and Damon yelling at each other.

-You see, I kept Elena alive by calling Katherine. She pretened to be Elena. And that was really dangerous for me to do. You know why, because when Klaus find out about it, he came home to me. I was really angry at me. Everything ended up good. He will leave Mystic Falls. He promised me that.

-He promised you to leave Mystic Falls? Bonnie asked a little shocked.

-Yeah. I said.

-And you belive him? Damon yelled at me?

-I can't stand to hear you talking right now. I said to Damon and snapped his neck. Well, that will buy Klaus a few minutes. Elena ran to the other side of the living room, there I had snapped Damon's neck. Bonnie looked at me shocked again. And Jeremy tried to hold back a smile and a laugh. I know that he don't like Damon. I turned around and told Bonnie and Jeremy that I needed to go. And that they could say sorry to Damon from me. Even if I wasn't actually sorry.

I decided to go to Klaus mansion. I don't really know why. I want at least know if everything is okay now. I drove to his mansion. I jumped out off the car and closed the car door. I knocked on the door. Nobody opened the door so I turned around to leave, then someone opened it. I looked at who it was. Elijah. I was a little disappointed. I actually wanted it to be Klaus.

-Caroline, what are you doing here? He said polite.

-I was just going to check with Klaus if everything went good. But I can see that it's fine. I said and looked down.

-I'm sorry to disappoint you, but Klaus is not here. Elijah said.

-Okay, when will he be back? I asked.

-He won't come back. Elijah said. I thought "wait what?". Then it hit me, Klaus promised me that he would leave when his family was free.

-Right. I forgot about that. I said. I don't know, but it made me angry that Klaus didn't said good bye or thanked me for helping him. I turned around to walk back to my car when Elijah spoke again.

-Caroline, I just want to thank you for helping Klaus. I know that it might wasn't easy for you to do it behind your friends backs. And Klaus wanted me to tell you that he said good bye. He didn't want to leave without saying it. But he promised to leave Mystic Falls. And one more thing. If you want to know, he's going to New Orleans.

-Thank you Elijah. I said and drove back home.