Chapter 40

The visitor:
Caroline POV:

After putting Hope and Henrik in there cribs, me and Klaus walked into his room. I felt like for every minute that past, my feelings for Klaus gets stronger. But I still haven't told him exactly how I feel about him. I sat down on the bed not knowing what to say. It started to feel awkward again. I don't really know why. It just did.

-I was so worried about you love. I didn't know for sure if we could wake you up. I mean, I didn't want to give you the cure just because I knew that It might not work. And I can't live without you Caroline. Klaus said and looked right into my eyes. I know exactly what I feel about Klaus now, but I'm so scared to tell him. I know I shouldn't be. But I'm just scared. I couldn't tell him what I feel, so instand I showed him without thinking. I kissed Klaus. And he kissed me back. Not that I was suprised. I loved the feeling for kissing him. But the kiss didn't last long until someone knocked on the door. Wonder who it is? I thought, knowing that it actually was Rebeckah.

-What is it Rebekah? I asked.

-Someone is here to see you Caroline. She said soft. But I could see that she got really tense and worried. And Klaus got rather annoyed. I can't blame him exactly.

-And who is it? Klaus asked harsh.

-Come look for yourself. He is outside the house. Rebekah said. I looked at Klaus confused. And Klaus still looked annoyed and got even more tense when Rebekah said that it was a guy who was here to "visit" me. I can't really blame him for it. When I walked out off the room I heard Rebekah whispering "Good luck" to me. I looked at her confused for like two seconds. Klaus followed me downstairs and Rebekah stayed upstairs to look after the twins, well even if they were asleep. I really like Rebekah for her kindness. Even if she usually doesn't show it to people. I walked down and opened the door. And there stood the last person I expected to see. Tyler. I was mixed with so many emotions. I didn't know what I should say. But all that came out off my mouth was "what". I didn't even know what I meant with it by now. Klaus stood behind me and hold his hands on my shoulders.

-Care, can we talk? He said short and then looked at Klaus and added "alone".

-If you have anything to tell me, then you can tell it to Klaus to. I said harsh looking at Tyler in disbelif.

-I want to say sorry for leaving just like that. But I'm here now and I want you to give us a second chance. He said. He looked so pathetic standing there. I remember that he helped Hayley with her plan to get rid off me.

-Are you really that desprete? Do you seriously think that it ever could be you and me again? And how dare you come here? I said harsh.

-I love you Caroline! Tyler said soft. I could feel Klaus start to get furious without looking at him.

-How dare you come an say that? Don't you understand? There were just some stupid teenager love. I'm done with it. The second you left me. I'm done with it all. So if you don't leave now, I'll rip your heart out. I said really harsh. I could feel Klaus relax alittle now. But he was really tense. Tyler was alittle shocked about what I just said. After like two seconds, I took Klaus's hand and walked inisde the mansion again and smashed the door right infront of Tyler's face. Leaving him there.