Chapter 36

The bite:
Rebekah POV:

I used my vamp-hearing and heard that Nik was going up here. The good thing is that Elijah bought us a couple more minutes. Bonnie looked at me and shook her heard. I know exactly what she meant. Caroline didn't make it. So I was the only one who could save her right now. Nik isn't here and he would do a big scene before he realize it's to late for Caroline.

-Rebekah Now! Bonnie said harsh. So I bite her. I bite Caroline. Hopefully this will work pretty fast.

-Bonnie, hide in the closet now. Klaus is coming and it won't be good. I said. I heard footsteps. Nik was coming, and Elijah. I sat down next to Caroline and hold her hand like I usually do. The door smashed opened and in came Nik and Elijah.

-Where is Katherine and Kol? I asked.

-In the living room with the twins. You got a nephew and a niece. Elijah said and smiled.

-OMG! I want to meet them soon. I said and smiled.

-Rebekah, what is going on? Nik asked harsh.

-Nothing. Why do you ask? Are Hayley still chained up in the basement? I asked Nik.

-Yes, Hayley is still chained up down there. Elijah said.

-Okay, I'll leave you Nik with Caroline now. Come on Bonnie, you can come out now. We are going to meet the twins. I said and walked down with Elijah and Bonnie.

We went down to the living room. I trusted Nik with Caroline. Because I knew that he won't hurt her. And if he by accident, he would never be able to live with it. That's what he has said over and over again. I saw two beautiful babies in Katherine's and Kol's arms. Katherine gave me the one she was holding and Kol gaved the one he was holding. I just wish that Klaus would be down here with Caroline and see this. They were so cute together. And so is the babies.

-They never talked about name, right? Katherine said.

-No, Nik were never intresting in having babies with Hayley. He would rather have them with Caroline if is was possible. I said.

-Hayley might be there biological mother. But she would never be the kind of mother that Caroline would be. And I know when Caroline wakes up she will fall in love with them. And trust me, because it's Nik's babies. He has the right to rasie them. And Caroline will be there and help him. Because even if he doesn't care about the babies right now. He will care about them in a couple hours. When Caroline wakes up. Ain't I right? I said.

-Yeah, you are right. Katherine said.