Chapter 2

Louis scribbled down the things he'd need for the play sitting on Samantha's bed(they'd gone to her house after school to plan things out) as Zayn rambled on,

"Theo you'll take care of the lighting and techno stuff. Hannah you'll calculate the budget and make sure we're on track and the maximum time we'll need each day to complete this thing, Rose you'll take care of beautification, George, Samantha and Liam you'll handle the props, Louis you'll get that tenth member we need."

"What about you and me?" Niall asked Zayn.

"I don't know act? Whatever else is left is on us." Zayn said, shrugging.

"And Louis, do you have anyone on your mind?" Zayn asked, turning to Louis.

"You'll be surprised but I actually do." Louis said, grinning.

"Whose that?"

"Harry Styles."

Niall spurted out the Coke he was drinking.There was mucus running down George's nose as he snorted vigorously.Rose was filing her nails too fast, Samantha punched the table she was sitting next to , Liam fainted, Theo started to spit out programs, Hannah started reciting a verse from their new English chapter, Zayn looked mortified.

"Calm down guys, y'all are over reacting." Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"Over reacting?!" Zayn said, picking Liam up with the help of Niall.

"There are rumours he goes street fighting every Saturday night and hides stashes of drugs in his house—"

"Well there are rumours going around that I'm straight and dating Hannah. What's your point mate? We are the last people to believe in rumours. You know how they are." Louis said, gently.

"But have you taken a look at him? He gives off those mystery killer vibes with his tattoos and quite persona." Hannah pointed out.

"Well you give off a pink, sparkly, mean girls vibe but are you that? Honestly stop judging someone you don't know. And Harry Styles is going to be the tenth participate for sure, whether you guys like it or not." Louis said, stomping his feet and going out of Samantha's room.

He left the house and took a deep breath. Tears brimming his eyes. He had no idea why, he hadn't even talked to Harry. Yes he knew a lot about him, he knew what he actually did on Saturday nights while others thought he went street fighting (he was a stalker when it came to quite people, sue him) but he wasn't going to share it with his friends, no, he wanted to keep that part to himself and of course if Harry didn't want anyone to find out what he was behind those tattoos Louis wasn't the one to out him. (He felt guilty of even knowing) But the fact that people, even his friends, thought so lowly of Harry without even knowing him personally made him sick in the stomach.

What if people thought things like that about him too? What if people thought he was annoying and fat and useless? What if—

Louis shook his head. He wouldn't do that to himself again.

He took in a deep breath and was about to turn when he felt arms wrap around him.

All his friends were hugging him.

"You're right, we are no one to judge Harry Styles. This is your play do what makes you happy." Liam said.

Louis smiled bright.

His friends were the best people ever.