Chapter 20

HELLO!!! IM UPDATING CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO AND I DONT WANT TO DO IT!!!! READ AN AT THE END OF A CHAPTER.
••
"Raymond or Flowy?"

"Hazza, I'd rather not keep my pet's name that." Louis said, giggling, running his fingers through Harry's hair as he lay on Louis' lap.

Harry plucked the grass from beneath him.

They were at a park, their usual park. Louis' play was in a week and he was freaking out so Harry brought him here to calm down (as calm as he could make him). Harry told him the play would be ace, but Louis was still scared and said that Harry was his boyfriend ofcourse he had to say that and that Harry hadn't even seen the play!

That was true but Harry still believed it was going to be ace, and this is how they ended up in park with Harry's head on Louis' lap, discussing the names of their future pet cat they would buy together, because why the fuck not?

"How about Timmy? And if it's female Duchess or Precious?"

Louis hummed, "that's better."

And somehow Louis did feel a lot better. Because what could go wrong with Harry by his side?

\\

"Take the strawberry Haz!"

Harry sighed buying the strawberry flavoured ice cream for his boyfriend (which was like the fifth option) (Louis selected ice creams something like this : "I'll have the mango...no the Vanilla! But chocolate is awesome too!")

"Happy now?" Harry asked, leading his boyfriend to the exit.

"Very." Louis said, grinning, licking his ice cream.

Harry just smiled, because Louis was so adorable. His heart just squeezed and threatened to come out of its place when he looked at Louis. He just felt so warm all over and he didn't know how to describe how he felt.

He considered himself the luckiest person to just have Louis by his side, holding his hand.

When they were almost near the exit, the devil entered.

Harry stiffened next to Louis and Louis grabbed Harry's hand on instinct.

"Well well well, look who do we have here! If it isn't for little Harry and his boyfriend!" Dan said, his hand around a girls waist.

Harry didn't give a fuck at this point honestly. He was happy with Louis and Dan couldn't do anything to change that.

So Harry just shrugged his shoulders and walked past Dan and out of the shop, holding Louis hand.
"You okay Haz?"
Louis asked when they were outside.

"Ofcourse, why wouldn't I be?" Harry said, not seeming affected by whatever happened. Louis smiled at that.

"That Dan guy..."

"Listen Louis, I seriously don't care at this point. I've got you and I'm happy. Like genuinely happy. I don't remember the last time I was this happy! I'm not going to let him ruin that. Not at all."

Louis couldn't help the smile that formed on his lips, because he made Harry happy. And that's all that mattered honestly.

\\

Harry huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He was not jealous. Not at all. He was not jealous of the boy currently talking to Louis. It's not like he was flirting or anything.