Chapter 4

IM SORRY I DONT UPDATE BUT IM A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT IM TELLING YOU I DIDNT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN SIT ON THE SAME EXACT SPOT AND READ FANFICTION AND GETTING UP ONLY WHEN IT IS REALLY REAKKY NEEDED IM SORRY.

••

"Okay! So everyone's here and we've successfully completed the step one in the Louis Play mission—"

"That's sounds so lame—"

"Then why don't you come up with a name Niall?" Louis says, hands on his hips.

"How about the Play Extravaganza—"

"Or how about Mission Get Your fucking shit together sound?" Harry says, annoyed.

Louis hums, "That's not really bad.." He says with his fingers tapping his chin.

George snorts with no mucus.

"George agrees. So that's it. So the first step of mission  Get your fucking shit together has been successful."

Everyone cheers except Harry. Harry just looks pretty annoyed.

"What's step two?" Theo asks, excited.

Louis raises his fingers up and then drops it, "honestly I don't know...I never thought we'll make it this far."

Zayn banged his head on the desk and Harry let out a groan.

"Hey I'm just a human! I need time." Louis says, crossing his arms over his chest.

Suddenly a bulb goes on in Louis head.

"How about we guys start by introducing ourselves to Harry? It's not like he knows us." Louis says.

"Honestly there's no need—" Harry starts off.

"Oh no Harold. You might just be here doing nothing for all I care but you're still gonna be here so yeah, go on guys." Louis motions his friends.

"I'm Zayn and I'm a senior.I like art?" Zayn starts not knowing what to say.

"I'm Rose! I'm a junior and well I really like your hair Harry, do you think I could braid them sometime—"

"That's enough Rose, Hannah you go."

"I'm Hannah and I'm a senior. I like Math? What else am I supposed to say?"

Louis sighs,"that's enough honey. Theo?"

"I'm Theo, a junior and I'm a programmer. Tell me if you want to hack anyone's account someday!"

George just snorts.

"I'm Niall, and Irish,  a senior and if you want to smuggle some beer in the cafeteria someday lemme know."

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson. 18 , a senior and as you know I'm pulling of this play."

Now everyone looked at Harry, expectantly.

Harry pulled at the hem of his shirt nervously as everyone's attention was at him,but his expression stayed blanked. It's not like anyone notices what Harry feels or does.

"I'm Harry." He says and the room was silent after that.

"Alllrighhtt," Louis started," that's enough introductions for today! Let's get to work everybody we have a play to put up!"

As everyone dispersed, Louis tugged at Harry's wrist. Harry looked up , glaring because no one just touches him. But then he sees Louis' sunshine smile and his eyes soften.

"Thank you for this, Harry." Louis says, softly.

Harry nods and just like that, leaves.

•••
OKAY I HAVE THIS WRITERS BLICK I CANT FUCKING WRITE IM TAKING A BREAK OR SOMETHING I DONT FUVKING KNOE THIS IS HORRIBLE. ICANT WRITE JESUS.