The T.V Remote

" No, but seriously, where is everyone? " You asked, heading into the living room after finishing your breakfast. Jeff followed and you both sat on the couch.
" Probably out doing the usual. " He answered nonchalantly. You opened your mouth to ask what that meant, but soon realised and closed it again.
" Oh. " You answered.
" Yep. " He replied before looking at you. " Are we just going to sit here or are you going to turn on the t.v? " You frowned and looked at him.
" Why don't you just turn it on? " You asked, still frowning.
" It's too far. " 
" Jeff, it's right next to you. "
" No, it's not. "
" It's on the armrest right next to you. "
" Oh. But still- "
" Jeff turn on the t.v or I'm leaving. "
" Pfft fine. "
He finally turned on the t.v as you sat there smiling. He looked at you before frowning.
" Why are you smiling? Stop smiling. " Jeff crossed his arms and pouted.
" Oh okay rude then. " You stopped smiling to please him before sighing and getting up. Jeff raised a questioning eyebrow at you. " I'm bored, let's do something. " Jeff looked confused by what you said.
" We are...? " He answered, trying to comprehend what you meant by doing something. You rolled your eyes.
" Other than watching t.v Jeffy. " You smiled sweetly at him before bouncing off to the front door. You heard him sigh before he also got up and joined you. He raised an eyebrow.
" We're going outside? " He asked looking at you, waiting for an answer.
" Yes we are indeed. " You nodded in confirmation and quickly slipped your shoes on and grabbed your coat. You heard Jeff sigh again before doing the same. He was wearing a black coat with his usual shoes and clothes, and you wore a grey coat with some black Vans.
" (Y/n), you do realise it's snowing... right? " He asked looking from you to your shoes. You shook your head at him.
" Of course I do but we kind of had to run from my old house, so all of my winter clothes are there. Gosh Jeff, you'd really think you'd know stuff sometimes. "
" Shut up. " He glared at you before opening the door for himself and walking out. You were about to follow him out when he closed the door. In your face. More precisely, it hit your nose. You stood back and your right hand reached to hold your sore nose.
" Ow Jeff! What the hell is wrong with you?! " You weren't bleeding and he knew that. He opened the door and smiled innocently at you.
" Oh, sorry (Y/n), I didn't see you there. " He smirked before moving your hand from your nose and taking a look at it himself.  " Meh, it looks fine. " He shrugged before taking your hand back in his and leading you away from the mansion. You rolled your eyes.
" Yeah well it hurt. Where are we going anyway? " You asked. You looked around but could only see trees. Lots and lots of trees. Jeff turned to you before turning back to look in front of him. He smiled to himself.
" I'm taking you on a date. " He nodded to himself, before stopping and looking around a little. He frowned to himself before turning left and carrying on forward.
" A date? Jeff The Killer is taking me out on a date? " You asked him in amusement. He turned around to galore at you momentarily.
" Yes, now shut up before I change my mind. " He continued walking as you laughed behind.

A/n - Sorry for not updating in so long. I mean, it's been like, a month. Honestly I'll try updating sooner, and if I don't, feel free to remind me somehow. As you may have guessed, the Halloween special won't be coming, for one because I started writing on Halloween day and two, because it's now slightly too late. Also I did try writing it, but once I got half way through, I don't know what happened but it got deleted. Anyway, I'll try posting the next chapter this week. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and As usual, comment any feedback and vote if you have time and liked this part. Have a good day/night!

~ Abyss

Twitter: SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss